What YSL are you using today?

Today using my good old Niki tote. Love that it’s first generation, without the logo in the front…
A real workhorse!
Um Ma'am you're gonna post this without some visuals?:lol: I love the Nikki tote and have been tempted to get one from Fashionphile. I am waiting on a beige one in that I already have a black loulou shopper. Now I would love to see what the first gen looks like.
Post a pic when you can! Thanks

Um Ma'am you're gonna post this without some visuals?:lol: I love the Nikki tote and have been tempted to get one from Fashionphile. I am waiting on a beige one in that I already have a black loulou shopper. Now I would love to see what the first gen looks like.
Post a pic when you can! Thanks
Don’t know what happened this morning I was unable to insert the pic! I’ll try again!
IMG_2392.jpeg
And now it works :happydance:

Reactions: LilOshawott and 1LV
Don’t know what happened this morning I was unable to insert the pic! I’ll try again!
View attachment 5889465
And now it works :happydance:
It holds a lot :
IMG_2402.jpeg
Bought it maybe a year and a half ago on Vestiaire collective for 750 Swiss francs if I remember correctly. I think it sells cheaper than the other tote because the one with the logo is much more wanted… Hope you’ll find the one you prefer, with or without logo soon!

It holds a lot :
View attachment 5889471
Bought it maybe a year and a half ago on Vestiaire collective for 750 Swiss francs if I remember correctly. I think it sells cheaper than the other tote because the one with the logo is much more wanted… Hope you’ll find the one you prefer, with or without logo soon!
This is nice and it does hold a lot! Thank you for posting pics. Now I have to go back and see what it looks like with the logo. I like the YSL logo though. I think its one of the classier ones out there. But if I can get this in beige it won't matter because I love the bag logo or not.

Reactions: RachelVerinder
This is nice and it does hold a lot! Thank you for posting pics. Now I have to go back and see what it looks like with the logo. I like the YSL logo though. I think its one of the classier ones out there. But if I can get this in beige it won't matter because I love the bag logo or not.
Please let us know when you find one! I don’t know if this one exists in beige but I’ve seen the one with the logo in a beautiful beige one or twice on Vestiaire. I agree the YSL logo can be really nice, particularly when it’s the same colour as the bag. Love it on my black baby Niki! Good luck!