What YSL are you using today?

Today in my passenger seat is the Lou Camera bag. I attached the tassel to the hardware so it doesn’t slide around on the strap. One of my favorites this time of year View attachment 5322935
What a coincidence! Actually had my Lou camera bag in beige/dusty pink in the front seat today, and thought of taking a picture, but didn’t as I was already driving :sad: Great idea with the tassel, I don’t like how it moves up and down the strap, will definitely try this hack!

Reactions: _vee and Moxisox
What a coincidence! Actually had my Lou camera bag in beige/dusty pink in the front seat today, and thought of taking a picture, but didn’t as I was already driving :sad: Great idea with the tassel, I don’t like how it moves up and down the strap, will definitely try this hack!
It has worked really well so far. I’m not of fan of it sliding around on the strap either. The beige color is so stunning.

I’m carrying one of my favorites… rouge Niki…:heart:

View attachment 5323549
Love red with SHW. The Niki seems like it would be such a comfortable bag to carry. What size is this one?

Reactions: keishapie1973
It has worked really well so far. I’m not of fan of it sliding around on the strap either. The beige color is so stunning.

Love red with SHW. The Niki seems like it would be such a comfortable bag to carry. What size is this one?

Thanks!!! It’s a size medium. We are also bag twins on the camera bag. It’s my most used bag. Definitely a forever part of my collection… :heart:

Reactions: _vee and Moxisox
Congrats!! It’s Gorgeous. I’ve been eyeing that color online lately. Is that the grey khaki?
Thank you! This will be the first of many I’m sure. Yes, the it’s grey khaki. It’s such a lovely color.

Attachments

• 60753CA8-746F-46AC-BAE7-6A58AA0A1D13.jpeg
    60753CA8-746F-46AC-BAE7-6A58AA0A1D13.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 137
  • F9785C8B-4902-4FD6-87A5-33459449B2E0.jpeg
    F9785C8B-4902-4FD6-87A5-33459449B2E0.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 133