What ya think of these new coach flat?

I just got my pair! First of all, the leather is really dark brown and soft/weathered. They seem to be true to size and the little clip does not bother me at all- it actually lays right on the top of your foot, ABOVE the leather peice that goes between the toes. I have a high instep and thought the clips would bother me. These sandals are very cute. When I ordered them on the phone from Coach I was told they are in very limited supply, so if you want a pair I'd grab them now!

Roo said:
I just got my pair! First of all, the leather is really dark brown and soft/weathered. They seem to be true to size and the little clip does not bother me at all- it actually lays right on the top of your foot, ABOVE the leather peice that goes between the toes. I have a high instep and thought the clips would bother me. These sandals are very cute. When I ordered them on the phone from Coach I was told they are in very limited supply, so if you want a pair I'd grab them now!
Really?!!! Roo thanks for the info, I went Nordstrom today I didn't see them...hmm maybe the were placed somewhere else. But the SA showed me the a pair of new coach wedge in blue and they were very cute too! Now...I want both...:shocked:

Apparently the only place you can find these now is by calling Coach. I think I got one of the last pairs of size 10s they had. I'm relieved they fit! I'll try to post pics.

I think that they are very cute. However, I don't really find thongs (other than the rubber kind and even then...) very comfortable. I am fairly certain that the metal piece which gives this shoe it's uniqueness is going to be very uncomfortable and perhaps cut into the skin.

Ok, here are a few disclaimers and a photo: I live in Seattle, and I will warn you that at this time of year, white skin is elevated to a high art form. :lol: I also have the ankles of a truck driver due to wearing boots for six years in the military. I am really picky about shoes being comfortable and these feel pretty good. We'll see.

coachsandal.jpg

Roo said:
Ok, here are a few disclaimers and a photo: I live in Seattle, and I will warn you that at this time of year, white skin is elevated to a high art form. :lol: I also have the ankles of a truck driver due to wearing boots for six years in the military. I am really picky about shoes being comfortable and these feel pretty good. We'll see.

View attachment 20545
Ah I think it's cute! I was thinking of the orange.:rolleyes:

yogagirl said:
I think that they are very cute. However, I don't really find thongs (other than the rubber kind and even then...) very comfortable. I am fairly certain that the metal piece which gives this shoe it's uniqueness is going to be very uncomfortable and perhaps cut into the skin.
Yeah I know, I have sensitve feet too and some thongs can be painful. My feet also very bony and slim so sometimes they are like going to slip out when wearing mules and that's ambarrassing :shame:.