What would you do?

I'm Late, As Well! Shopmom.....I'm Glad You Are Waiting!!!

If There Was Nothing Else But The Black Box, That You Wanted......Than I Would Say Go For It...In This Case, Definitely Wait For NYC!!!

I am completely torn,:confused1: ;) !! I agree with you that vintage box is like no other, it is very special. And a blk box Kelly is classic piece that rise have a place in any Hermes collection. But, it would be nice to have the option to explore the NYC store and have free reign to find something special. Howoever the last several times that I have visited NYC, I haven't found anything that I NEEDED.....I preferred to stick with the pieces that I had had my heart set on prior to visit. But they were SOs and I am upset to hear that SF won't do that for you, :wtf: !!
The ultimate call is so personal. I have read through this thread a few times and have hesitated to post because I really believe it is such a difficult decision that ultimately comes down to what your heart wants most. I know that you will make the right choice for yourself. You have such a lovely collection and beautiful taste, so that I know that your next addition to it will be stunning. I wish you the very best in deciding this enjoyable dilemma!! :smile: