What would you do? Please help me with that!

Palermo GM vs DA Speedy 35 + Mono NF GM

• The super lovely Palermo GM

• DA Speedy 35 + Mono NF GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

LeahLVoes

O.G.
Sep 8, 2010
Hey Guys,

How is it going?
Well I have been so busy lately, but always taking time to drool over all the gorgeous bags here... ;)

Since Hubby and I bought a house and a new car, I have been banned.... :sad:

But hubby surprised me with telling me, that since I took my ban so serious nearly 10 month btw that he wants to gift me something...

Here is the dilemma:

Actually I was sure that the Palermo GM is just all I want! I thou ght with that bag I am content... For now.

But for a little more I could get a damier azur speedy 35 and a Neverfull GM, so what to do...

What would you do and WHY??? I am desperate for some input... ;D

Get the amazing,lovely, and über-beautiful Palermo GM
Or DA Speedy 35 + Mono NF GM?

Help me,

Thanks in advance

I voted for speedy and NF. I tried on the plaermo GM and it was an awkward bag on me since the base is so wide such that it juts out from the body when wearing it crossbody. I have mono speedy 35 and mono NF GM and love them both!!!

I voted for speedy and NF. I tried on the plaermo GM and it was an awkward bag on me since the base is so wide such that it juts out from the body when wearing it crossbody. I have mono speedy 35 and mono NF GM and love them both!!!

I am not sure of the crossbody part is so important in my case. But since I couldn't try it on yet. But worn as Shoulderbag was it comfortable?

If I were you I'd get the Palermo and save for an azur Speedy to buy when I have money. But that's because it's my fave mono bag ever and I'm not a fan of the Neverfull. Just ask yourself will you still be longing after the Palermo if you get the other two instead?

If I were you I'd get the Palermo and save for an azur Speedy to buy when I have money. But that's because it's my fave mono bag ever and I'm not a fan of the Neverfull. Just ask yourself will you still be longing after the Palermo if you get the other two instead?

I think I love the Palermo and probably should get that... But on the other hand it would be nice to get this two bags ... I am struggling deciding :biggrin:

I thought I wanted the palermo pm, and when I went to purchase it yesterday, I hated it. The base is so wide and stiff that when you carry it on your shoulder, it juts out straight from the hip. But the GM has the adjustable hand held straps that seem to be long enough for the shoulder without using the long strap. Just remember that the base is very wide and very stiff, so it's not a snuggly bag.

I voted for the Palermo - you already have speedys. And you were soooo good about the ban. I'd prefer to reward myself with one more expensive bag, especially the one I dreamed about. Compared to the Neverfull, the Palermo is so much more sophisticated. I'm not knocking the NF, as it was my first LV and it goes on every vacation with me, but it lacks significant hardware, adjustable straps, etc.

He Palermo GM has always been my dream mono bag. It seems to be so practical and versatile also it's a timeless piece... But on the other hand I love the azur speedy and it would be a nice addition + I get the mono shoulder bag I want so long in form of the NF GM... It's really hard.

Especially since the mono Neverfull and I have a history... I went to Louis Vuitton always wanting to buy a monogram canvas Neverfull GM but I end up with something else... Everytime...

I am so confused... I wished there were a store where I live I could just try it on and get what suits me best.