What would you do? Please help me with that!

Palermo GM vs DA Speedy 35 + Mono NF GM

• The super lovely Palermo GM

• DA Speedy 35 + Mono NF GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would get the Speedy and the Neverfull because you get 2 bags instead of one. The Speedy is handheld and a forearm bag while the Neverfull is handheld, forearm, and shoulder. So many choices! The Palermo isn't a bad bag though but I would rather get 2 than one.

Hey Guys,

I still couldn't decide what to do... But I am taking care of our house renovation and so I will wait till my birthday in April.

Now I am deciding between Palermo GM or Totally GM in mono.

Such a hard decision!
What would you guys decide on, Palermo GM or Totally GM?

DennisLVoes said:
Hey Guys,

I still couldn't decide what to do... But I am taking care of our house renovation and so I will wait till my birthday in April.

Such a hard decision!

Palermo GM

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hey Guys,

Such a hard decision!
Palermo is prettier but Totally is more comfy and functional.

Personally I would choose Totally because it doesn’t have a wide base, but when I see ladies carrying the Palermo it looks very nice on them.

Palermo is prettier but Totally is more comfy and functional.

Personally I would choose Totally because it doesn’t have a wide base, but when I see ladies carrying the Palermo it looks very nice on them.

Totally GM is still out of stock online... :sad: I don't know wich one I like more both are so chique...

Usually it's not so hard for me to decide but this time it's awful...