What would you choose: Empriente Lumi or Speedy?

Which do you prefer?

• Empreinte Lumi

• Empreinte Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

litostar

O.G.
May 11, 2011
Hi All!

I know I've already been spending a lot lately, but I've been eyeing the Empreinte Line especially the Lumi since it came out but simply cannot afford it yet. But now that the Empreinte Speedy is scheduled to be released, if the price is right, should I get a Speedy instead? The Speedy looks so cute, but the Lumi is so versatile - but I already have a Fantaisie, NF & Palermo which are kinda my everyday/casual bag, maybe the Speedy would be a great addition?

What are your thoughts/what would you choose?

Thank you! :P

I say Lumi b/c you can fit more inside. The Speedy is only going to be a 25, so it may be a tight fit. The price may not be that different, too... GL deciding! I'd actually recommend getting an Artsy in the Emp. line.

I say Lumi b/c you can fit more inside. The Speedy is only going to be a 25, so it may be a tight fit. The price may not be that different, too... GL deciding! I'd actually recommend getting an Artsy in the Emp. line.

A recent post mentioned that the Speedy Empriente will initially only be released in 25 with other sizes to follow a bit later. So maybe wait and save a bit longer to get a Speedy Empriente in 35...?

I thought speedy would be best, although maybe wait to see it.

I think that as the speedy is a classic shape, it isn't as trendy as, say the lumi - so maybe you would still use the speedy in 5 years time.

Thanks for the suggestions! I heard the 25 would be similar to the epi 25 so the size would be slightly bigger than the regular speedy 25? but yes we shall wait patiently for its release before any decisions should be made!

I heard the speedy 25 is bigger than the standard canvas too- it may be more on par with a 30; I am down for one when they issue in the fall. I carry a 25CM mono and have no problem getting in and out but I don't carry that much in my handbag. I use a tote or NF if I need to carry around my laptop, waterbottle, books, etc. Speedy is such a joy to carry!