What would give up for H?

Tricia, I, too, have thoughts about giving up career to be a SAHM eventually one day. Which means, 1 car and we gotta share that car :sweatdrop: and controlled shopping, facials, massages, no more ebays! urgh! I am currently on an "everything ban" :wacko: , to squirrel away my H funds as I am travelling to Europe sometime this year and I want to try there instead of here.

But when I get kids, I do intend to be a SAHM or work part-time.. that is also another reason why I was looking for a job right now.. planning for future. :sneaky: and I need to learn from FF... squirrel away secret H funds!

I just quit my professional job to be a SAHM (well, my last day is in June). I've been squirrelling away the extra from my paychecks this last year in prep for this transition.

I've saved enough for one more H bag and I have some saved for a second, but I plan to sell everything not nailed down in my house on eBay to have extra H money (and I figure it'll help clean out my house too....YAY!).

I plan to give up super nice clothes (won't need them for awhile anyway) and I'm going to just always ask for gift certificates for B-days, mother's day etc. to get the occasional pedicure or manicure.

lol about selling everything. LOL!

ooo don't go too far the other way in terms of fashion. sahms have a bad enough rep as it is.:P

...but I plan to sell everything not nailed down in my house on eBay to have extra H money (and I figure it'll help clean out my house too....YAY!)...

FF, you are just too funny.:roflmfao:

I really do admire the SAHMs. I wish there were more of them...:yes:

I actually can't fathom not working. It keeps me sane, enables my itty bitty lux habits, etc. However, if I had a little one, I might be singing a different tune. But I'll cross that bridge if and when I get there. ;)

PF, I know what you mean about squirrelling away H funds, I've thought about that too. Question is, won't it run out? Thing is, I want to make sure my H funds don't ever run out on me!! :P

Hahaha, so hilarious!

I stop buying other branded bags. I'm playing focus strategy, take it slowly. DH likes to invest and he will not allow me to buy and buy :sweatdrop: He is a financial guy
who is in control of all the fund :Push: . On the other hand, I control all the FUN.:P

But he does know that between diamond and Birkin, he will allow me to take Birkin because diamond can wait but NOT BIRKIN! :roflmfao: And this helps!!:graucho: But my friend SH rolls her eyeballs :rolleyes: when she hears this from me

tricia--a kidney???
agree with mrss, as long as I get to see you, all is well