What workbag do you recomend??

I'm a big fan of Mulberry and I use either the Bayswater (for days when i need to carry a bit) and the Alexa satchel when I can carry a bit less :o) Both bags come in a selection of shades and types of leather, I recommend checking out Mulberry's site... happy shopping
angelicjulie, I have a baywater too but I am a little tired of it, need a change:amuse: But thank you very much. Have a nice day

earthx, I have been in a LV shop and I can't get myself to buy the bags. They need to manufacture in EU before I will buy from them. But thank you ever so much for your input and for participating ;)

I too like mulberry very much. I'm a luxury bag newbie never bought anything more expensive than nine west/zara/mango for the past 30 years and I'm now scouting for a new leather bag now.

Went through intensive websurfing and can only recognize a few brands & their classics such as Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel etc but Mulberry caught my eye.

I have decided to buy a Mulberry Lily in Oak & am also considering a Mulberry Bayswater. Prefer Bayswater to Alexis as the lines look cleaner.

Heard that Mulberry is a uk brand so the cheapest to buy the mulberry lily would be in uk instead of europe? I am going next mar/apr to paris & italy & has only 2 weeks, not sure if i should drop in uk as well.

Previously wanted a chanel reissue lambskin 227 but the exorbitant price really puts me off.

Now considering Mulberry Bayswater/YSL Muse/ Prada Pushback Bag/ Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy in Purple. Any recommendations?

As a work bag I do not recommend the LV neverfull because the handles cut into your shoulders after a while and the bottom tends to sag if you carry a lot of stuff in it. Also, the piping on many tPF's NF seem ot be wrinkling or peeling so there are quality issues associated with that particular style that you probably want to avoid.

The LV Batignolles is similar but better quality with thicker straps and looks more elegant in my opinion. It has an open top so it's easy for you to get things and the side straps are extendable so you can carry more if necessary. Bo the horizontal and vertical styles are large enough to carry files or a laptop.