What will you be getting this Jan.2012 PCE ?

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
would love to hear what everyone is getting .. i perused the site and was hoping for more new stuff.. does anyone know if the site will be updated for this PCE???

what are you buy ??

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I was told update might be after the PCE, but IDK if that is true. I really want another Chevron Lindsey in black or Navy. I also have my eyes on few wallets, wristlets, keyfob. So IDK what I will walk out with later this week

nutrihuney

Hamm & Buble
O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Austin TX
I will be getting the baby Sage in Rose and the color block willis in grey/tangelo and as a treat for my daughter the parchment chevron lindsey

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
I am getting this set....

POPPY SIGNATURE FOLDOVER CROSSBODY BAG
In SIlver/Grey/Blue
style: 18754

MADISON GRAPHIC OP ART ACCORDION ZIP WALLET
in Silver/Grey/Multi
style:46732

And.. for my mom...
LEATHER ELEPHANT KEY RING
$38.00style: 93073

stayseeing

Nov 12, 2011
Can someone provide a link/pic of the baby sage in rose? Seems like a popular choice, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the right thing?

I really like this bag:
madison op art sateen sophia satchel
BRASS / KHAKI / MAHOGANY
style:18650

I've been really wanting a handheld, so I figured this is the perfect bag for me :smile: (I'm a shoulder bag kinda girl).

I also really like the below:
coach enamel small 1941 earrings
style:95374

mariak16

Jan 25, 2011
N. California
I am hoping to get a gathered leather wallet in tuberose. I want a baby sage in rose too, but I can't get everything at once so that one will have to wait.

Sep 1, 2009
I want the blue woven bag in the preview but I don't even have an item number or name. Just the picture! Hoping to get a couple of key chains.

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I hope to get a Coach Original (either Willis or Stewardess bag). I've admired the Willis bag for the longest time but at that time I was "too young for the bag" (late teens), now I feel that I've grown into it.

I hope to catch a PCE from the January PCE thread as Coach hasnt sent me one for awhile - just need to check more often, I keep missing them when somebody has one to offer.

nutrihuney

Hamm & Buble
O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Austin TX
Can someone provide a link/pic of the baby sage in rose? Seems like a popular choice, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the right thing?

I really like this bag:
madison op art sateen sophia satchel
BRASS / KHAKI / MAHOGANY
style:18650

I've been really wanting a handheld, so I figured this is the perfect bag for me :smile: (I'm a shoulder bag kinda girl).

I also really like the below:
coach enamel small 1941 earrings
style:95374
here is the baby sage in rose,

the post above is the rose patent :graucho:

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I am not sure... Something small, since I am on a very tight budget... I got a cellphone case last time, but I don't really like it and I think since I never used it I am going to get the pink sequin one I really liked. We will see! I already have a great wallet from Coach... maybe a keyfob, or a perfume?