What will you be getting this Jan.2012 PCE ?

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
would love to hear what everyone is getting .. i perused the site and was hoping for more new stuff.. does anyone know if the site will be updated for this PCE???

what are you buy ??

I was told update might be after the PCE, but IDK if that is true. I really want another Chevron Lindsey in black or Navy. I also have my eyes on few wallets, wristlets, keyfob. So IDK what I will walk out with later this week

I am getting this set....

POPPY SIGNATURE FOLDOVER CROSSBODY BAG
In SIlver/Grey/Blue
style: 18754

MADISON GRAPHIC OP ART ACCORDION ZIP WALLET
in Silver/Grey/Multi
style:46732

And.. for my mom...
LEATHER ELEPHANT KEY RING
$38.00style: 93073

Can someone provide a link/pic of the baby sage in rose? Seems like a popular choice, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the right thing?

I really like this bag:
madison op art sateen sophia satchel
BRASS / KHAKI / MAHOGANY
style:18650

I've been really wanting a handheld, so I figured this is the perfect bag for me :smile: (I'm a shoulder bag kinda girl).

I also really like the below:
coach enamel small 1941 earrings
style:95374

I hope to get a Coach Original (either Willis or Stewardess bag). I've admired the Willis bag for the longest time but at that time I was "too young for the bag" (late teens), now I feel that I've grown into it.

I hope to catch a PCE from the January PCE thread as Coach hasnt sent me one for awhile - just need to check more often, I keep missing them when somebody has one to offer.

Can someone provide a link/pic of the baby sage in rose? Seems like a popular choice, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the right thing?

I really like this bag:
madison op art sateen sophia satchel
BRASS / KHAKI / MAHOGANY
style:18650

I've been really wanting a handheld, so I figured this is the perfect bag for me :smile: (I'm a shoulder bag kinda girl).

I also really like the below:
coach enamel small 1941 earrings
style:95374

here is the baby sage in rose,

the post above is the rose patent :graucho:

I am not sure... Something small, since I am on a very tight budget... I got a cellphone case last time, but I don't really like it and I think since I never used it I am going to get the pink sequin one I really liked. We will see! I already have a great wallet from Coach... maybe a keyfob, or a perfume?