What will be your Tiffany next purchase ?

RosiePink said:
I really want the CBTY in aquamarine for my birthday later this month but am having a really hard time convincing myself. My mom wears an aquamarine ring every day and I thought it would be nice to have the same stone to kind of keep her close to my heart for many years to come, not to mention I love aquamarine.

That being said, I got three Tiffany pieces for Christmas. Without boring everyone with the long story, I got the venetian link bracelet and the 10mm bead bracelet as gifts and I bought the 3mm peace sign bead bracelet for myself.

I really want the CBTY aquamarine since it is a milestone birthday but am feeling a bit of Tiffany overload at the moment.

Any advice?:sad:

Get it!

I say get it too! Of course this is probably the wrong group of people to ask to help you not buy it..lol

I am running into the same problem..I have spent WAY more than I should have on a number of smaller items over the last year.

However, my birthday is the day after Valentine's day...so I would really like a DBTY. Of course I wanted the platinum one...I don't think it will be happening

Ahhh, me too! I posted about this here http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...discussion-thread-756234-81.html#post23593805 when I got my DBTY for Christmas. I wish everything came in a choice of 16" or 18". I feel so claustrophobic in 16". I can't wear turtlenecks, either! hahah. I've sent off the 16" to have 1" added, and they charged £16. Maybe I should have visited the store. Seems a bit rough, considering the 18" was the same cost, and I don't think it would have been as much to have chain removed. Hopefully it fits nicer when I get it back.

Hi Andie was the one inch that u added ok. Im tossing whether to add one or two inches to a few chains I got. I also find the 16 inch is tight. When im lying down i feel like the chain -it could break

Hi Andie was the one inch that u added ok. Im tossing whether to add one or two inches to a few chains I got. I also find the 16 inch is tight. When im lying down i feel like the chain -it could break

Hey there, I sent it in apparently during their busiest season...just after Christmas when everyone wants alterations! I don't have it back yet, but it will be here by the 31st. I'll let you know, and post before and after photos :smile:

I decided not to get the 18" DBTY or to add 2" to the 16" because I'd still like the option of layering the DBTY with my 18" necklaces further down the road. Just something to consider with your bow!

My darling bf just got me my 1st Tiffany piece for our 2nd anniversary, the medium heart lock pendant in silver. I love it!

Now, I've got my eye on the rubedo padlock charm and the mini-three keys pendant in silver, rose and yellow gold.

I got my DBTY today with the extra inch added in! (And a week earlier than expected.) I AM OBSESSED! It's such a better fit for me...I'm so pleased I decided to part with one of my Christmas presents for a couple of weeks so soon after the holiday, and to fork out the extra money. They have added a half inch on either side of the clasp, and it would be absolutely impossible for me to say where the extra links start and the original links end. I don't know why I ever doubted Tiffany. I'll post some photos later!

AndieAbroad said:
I got my DBTY today with the extra inch added in! (And a week earlier than expected.) I AM OBSESSED! It's such a better fit for me...I'm so pleased I decided to part with one of my Christmas presents for a couple of weeks so soon after the holiday, and to fork out the extra money. They have added a half inch on either side of the clasp, and it would be absolutely impossible for me to say where the extra links start and the original links end. I don't know why I ever doubted Tiffany. I'll post some photos later!

Yayyyy!!!

Hooray!! Look forward to pics. How exciting Andie.