What will be your Tiffany next purchase ?

1. Curious to know !!
    For me i decided : the medium lock pendant with diamond
    And the lock bangle with diamond

:smile::smile:

2. Either something small like the beads ring, or something like the mini fleur de Lis key vs. the garden flowers earrings... Big purchase would be the Tiffany Victoria earrings but I keep debating if I should get them from a jeweler instead.

3. Really debating the link clasp bracelet in rose gold... but worried that the clasps get loose over time and the bracelet will just fall off. :S

4. more bracelets! :smile:

5. I just ordered the plat. dbty necklace today! :heart: Can't wait for it to arrive!

6. I'm also hoping for a platinum dbty for my next Tiffany purchase!

7. I want one of the LE charms.

8. I don't think just opening links would damage the links. When you beat it very hard, you should check all the links. The bracelet is not meant to be worn 24/7. Don't sleep with the blacelet on! I damaged it by wearing it non-stop for a month....

9. Funny, after years of wanting one I finally ordered one today, too, and I'm also excited!

10. Awesome! Which size did you end up getting? I ordered it blind..and went for the .08. :happydance:

11. Hubby is looking around for an eternity ring for me, hopefully I can pursue him to get the Tiffany swing ring :smile:

12. Something in rose gold... Still have not decided but I am having some sort of rose gold addiction lately... 😉

13. After a lot of consideration I somehow convinced myself to get the .21 carat....now I'm on a self imposed shopping ban... Definitely my last fun thing for a while but I'm excited!

14. A DBTY bracelet in platinum or something from the Victoria collection.

15. Victoria tennis bracelet...