What/when was your last non-H bag purchase?

I have to change my answer b/c with all my recent itch scratching, I feel I must have been about 4 years old when I last got something that didn't come in a little orange box. H overload LOL!!!!!!

24 - Isn't the Montaigne fabulous? I wish they would also make it in Limo color but so far I haven't seen it yet.

Hi La Van, it sure is!! That thread of yours really opened my eyes. Before I read it no SA ever told me that it was "convertible". I haven't seen it in Limo either, but I think it's especially beautiful in Ebano and Carmino. How is yours handling wear?

A few weeks ago, I purchased an LV suitcase and travel bag, a Chanel Timeless Clutch and a Marc Jacobs Travel bag. Now, I'm waiting for my Lindy and Victoria to come in.

I looooove Hermes but honestly, I train my GSDs (german sheps) and am usually kind of outdoorsy with DH, so there's no way I'm taking Ms B out with the pups on a hike, on a boat, or to the park with family! I already donated some expensive Chanel sunnies to the Gods of Choppy Waters so no way do I even risk a water bubble or a sharp stick on a trail. Nooooohoooo way.

I just got a Gerard Darel from a reseller for bangaround days, since GFs in Paris say it really is the go-to bag there and super stunning. I even went a little trendy (grey) with it, and made sure it was their better line; they have 2, and usually only ship the lower line to the US!!

My heart belongs to Hermes, but occasionally my bag has to think with my head! :yes:

Hi La Van, it sure is!! That thread of yours really opened my eyes. Before I read it no SA ever told me that it was "convertible". I haven't seen it in Limo either, but I think it's especially beautiful in Ebano and Carmino. How is yours handling wear?

It really wears well ... still perfect. What I like about it especially is that it's not heavy. Sometimes, I also adjust the handles to make them long so I can carry the bag on my shoulder.