What/when was your last non-H bag purchase?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For yourself, that is, gifts don't count! ...or can you remember that far back? ;)

I was just thinking about this today and I realized that the last non Hermes bag purchase I made was awhile back. It was a Chanel Cambon Reporter and matching ballerina flats when the Cambon line first came out! Wow, it really has been awhile...

I just find myself thinking of things in H terms now. I mean, $$$ spent elsewhere takes away from my perpetual H fund, if that makes any sense. There's always something Hermes that I "NEED". :graucho:

2. Many eons ago.

3. I bought (yet another!) Alberta Ferretti item the other day...does that count?

4. Last January but that's also the month my H obsession really took over. In Feb I bought my first Kelly and I haven't looked back since. I haven't even used a non H bag this summer and I've got a closet full of those :rolleyes:

5. ha! good question. I recently bought a LV cosmetic pouch as an organizer for my birkin.

6. I thought that Hermes would be the last bag I would ever buy but it turned out not to be true. I bought a L.L. Bean canvas tote early this summer because I didnt feel like stretching my birkin with books anymore

7. May of this year - purchased a white Prada deerskin hobo. It has since gone to another loving home so I could fuel my growing H obsession :shame:

8. GF, I reckon we see eachother on a frequent basis around the Sydney traps and just don't know it. My favourite (non-H) boutique just got their Alberta Ferretti shipment in, and I was perving at it yesterday. :graucho:

As for me, my last non-H bag purchase was a Balenciaga a little over a year now. Very sad, but I'm now selling it.

9. December 2005 - LV perle vernis Minna Street. Very cute cream-colored patent leather messenger bag. Not that I wear it any more....

10. ^ I'm far too scared to approach an unknown woman and declare "is that you, ******"?? Just in case I get accused of being a stalker - LOL!!!!! If I bumped into you at our boutique, I'd know you, for sure!!!!

11. ^^LOL! Yeah, I couldn't declare "Is that you, *****??" either. So funny.

12. i broke down and bought two chanel little clutch size classics with the shoulder chain for date bags or evening when a kelly was just too big. i used the black one last week but the tan one is still sitting in my closet waiting for an occasion to go out.

13. last bag bought was a couple of goyards last year! let's just say 2 goyards is enough for me - no more!

14. LOL...it almost was tonight, but I was too lazy to get on the Interstate to go purchase it!

15. Chanel classic flap in black caviar with gold hardware, back in November 2006.