What were you doing when you got “the” call/email

I have been debating if I should post this b/c all of you guys stories are cheerful/upbeat ones ...
my first call for offering B was in 2012... my post surgery day#3...had to have emergency surgery.
My SA called me and said she has a brand new color purple Crocus in B35 for me. I was still on IV pain medication at that time and I thought I was not hearing correctly and I screamed "WHAT!? REALLY!" nurses and DH all ran into the room...LOL
I told her I just had surgery and still in the hospital and could not fly right away but I will send DH over tomorrow... haha... She kept saying sorry and told me not to worry and she will keep the bag for me for how ever long that I get well enough to travel. The same day I told my doc that I am feeling wonderful and ready to go home NOW..hahaha... I was discharged 4 days after that call and sent DH there the next day to pick up my first B:smile::smile:

The latest “call” was about my long awaited SO so it wasn’t a surprise but the timing was due to “quota” policy. I am supposed to pick her up in January 2019 even though she has already arrived at my boutique. Knowing her existence but not able to pick her up right away was killing me everyday :crybaby:. I once told my SA that December is no longer special to me all I want is January :girlsigh:.

Few weeks later after the initial conversation, I saw a missed call from my SA at 10am with a voice message that they have great news for me :yahoo:. Of course I cancelled my afternoon appointment, immediately jumped right into my car without realizing how terrible the weather has turning into on that day, it became quite challenging to drive starting halfway because some parts of freeway road was slippery and flooded due to first heavy rain of the season, there were few times that I couldn’t even clearly see the road I was driving on due to heavy rains pounding on my windshield :eek:! I finally reunited with my long awaited :hbeat: at boutique after more than a hour of struggling on the road and happily took her home. It was an unforgettable experience this time around but totally worth it.

The latest “call” was about my long awaited SO so it wasn’t a surprise but the timing was due to “quota” policy. I am supposed to pick her up in January 2019 even though she has already arrived at my boutique. Knowing her existence but not able to pick her up right away was killing me everyday :crybaby:. I once told my SA that December is no longer special to me all I want is January :girlsigh:.

Few weeks later after the initial conversation, I saw a missed call from my SA at 10am with a voice message that they have great news for me :yahoo:. Of course I cancelled my afternoon appointment, immediately jumped right into my car without realizing how terrible the weather has turning into on that day, it became quite challenging to drive starting halfway because some parts of freeway road was slippery and flooded due to first heavy rain of the season, there were few times that I couldn’t even clearly see the road I was driving on due to heavy rains pounding on my windshield :eek:! I finally reunited with my long awaited :hbeat: at boutique after more than a hour of struggling on the road and happily took her home. It was an unforgettable experience this time around but totally worth it.

Oh wow! So you have already gotten a bag this semester and thus can't get her until next week?

Reactions: tonkamama

so did you get her?!?! sounds like you did, but I wasn't sure due to the "quota" policy and it not being January yet. Hope you got her early!!! I wanna seee!!!

I have been debating if I should post this b/c all of you guys stories are cheerful/upbeat ones ...
my first call for offering B was in 2012... my post surgery day#3...had to have emergency surgery.
My SA called me and said she has a brand new color purple Crocus in B35 for me. I was still on IV pain medication at that time and I thought I was not hearing correctly and I screamed "WHAT!? REALLY!" nurses and DH all ran into the room...LOL
I told her I just had surgery and still in the hospital and could not fly right away but I will send DH over tomorrow... haha... She kept saying sorry and told me not to worry and she will keep the bag for me for how ever long that I get well enough to travel. The same day I told my doc that I am feeling wonderful and ready to go home NOW..hahaha... I was discharged 4 days after that call and sent DH there the next day to pick up my first B:smile::smile:
love this!!! do you have any pictures?

Yes dears, I did pick her up in November, my sweet SA went beyond so I can celebrate December holidays without waiting:hugs:.
Oh wow! So you have already gotten a bag this semester and thus can't get her until next week?

so did you get her?!?! sounds like you did, but I wasn't sure due to the "quota" policy and it not being January yet. Hope you got her early!!! I wanna seee!!!

HI, like all your personal H-stories. My first K32 was a horseshoe that I got from a H Boutique in Holland and which I am very much in love with. Now since A few years we live in Singapore and is really a hell toi get a B/K in whichever size here in Asia. And from the boutiques in Holland I got the reply that I should try my bets in Asia??? Really frustrating!!! Hope to get my hands on a B30 Touch Black but.........will be a never ending search I suppose. Reseller prices are cccrazzzyyyyy!!!!!

Reactions: noegirl
For my first - I was at an Italian import store with my husband. We were standing online - I tried to hurry him along without him realizing it. We got into the car to go home , I'm dying to get there and hop in my car to go to the boutique as they were closing soon and would not hold it. As we are almost home my husband decided to stop and get the bread that we forgot about as I was rushing him so. I got to the store just in time, shaking with excitement. It wasn't the color, size or hardware I had ever thought of but I took her anyway. I do love the bag now though. whew !!

My call was when I was out of country on new years eve last last year. It was the morning of new year's eve where I was when I got a call on my phone. I have my store's number stored on my phone and when I saw who was calling was shocked.

I picked up, disregarding how much the call would cost, and said "HELLO?!?!"

I told my SA I was out of country and won't be able to get to him until next weekend. He said he could hold it for me until then. That weekend DH and I drove the 4 hours to pick up my first B. Jetlag be damned!

Reactions: Orangebox7!
For my first - I was at an Italian import store with my husband. We were standing online - I tried to hurry him along without him realizing it. We got into the car to go home , I'm dying to get there and hop in my car to go to the boutique as they were closing soon and would not hold it. As we are almost home my husband decided to stop and get the bread that we forgot about as I was rushing him so. I got to the store just in time, shaking with excitement. It wasn't the color, size or hardware I had ever thought of but I took her anyway. I do love the bag now though. whew !!
I would kill that hubby!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But you made it girl; enjoy the bag if you still have her :smile: