What were you doing when you got “the” call/email

Nov 2, 2008
I actually think it would be fun to hear about what folks were doing when they got “THE” call/email.

I recently got the call after sending my SA an email hint. A few days later I got an email while I was in a meeting with a client. They immediately knew something was going on. I was so happy, smiling for ear to ear!

Hahahaha did you cut the meeting short babe?
Most recently I was in the middle of making dinner and the kids were playing very loudly in the background. I literally ran away from them so I could hear my SA!

CrackBerryCream

The Edge of Glory
O.G.
Oct 26, 2012
The first time for my BBK32: I was at work - internship for a global cosmetics group back then. Probably writing an email or working on a spreadsheet when the phone rang. My boss asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Would have been awkward to tell her my first H bag arrived :lol:

Second time, 8 years later for a B30 that I had to decline (because 3 months earlier I got almost the same in Paris): at work again, quel surprise :whut: this time probably working on a presentation at a real estate fund.

Reactions: DR2014 and noegirl

tramcaro

Fixer!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2008
I actually think it would be fun to hear about what folks were doing when they got “THE” call/email.

I recently got the call after sending my SA an email hint. A few days later I got an email while I was in a meeting with a client. They immediately knew something was going on. I was so happy, smiling for ear to ear!

The first time ever I got the “call”... hmmm, it was actually me post-call, dead tired, and my ex-husband casually mentioned that my SA texted him the day before about the birkin with so and so spects. I was :nuts: for the next few hours and couldn’t fall asleep, despite being awake for 30 hrs already.

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
The first time ever I got the “call”... hmmm, it was actually me post-call, dead tired, and my ex-husband casually mentioned that my SA texted him the day before about the birkin with so and so spects. I was :nuts: for the next few hours and couldn’t fall asleep, despite being awake for 30 hrs already.

I know that adrenaline type excitement!!! Did you end up getting her?

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
The first time for my BBK32: I was at work - internship for a global cosmetics group back then. Probably writing an email or working on a spreadsheet when the phone rang. My boss asked me if everything was ok and I said yes. Would have been awkward to tell her my first H bag arrived :lol:

Second time, 8 years later for a B30 that I had to decline (because 3 months earlier I got almost the same in Paris): at work again, quel surprise :whut: this time probably working on a presentation at a real estate fund.

Wow 8 years in between?!? I love how you set the scene!! I just love the b in you profile pic!!

meowlett

Pup Worshipper
Dec 16, 2017
That’s hilarious!!! H is tracking you like oh no we are bleeding this Wallet this time.
Honestly, my SA has cast a magical tracer on me. She knows if I am planning to cheat on her and if I am visiting another H. She knows! I think the only reason that I succeeded in London was because my SA felt bad for my exile and for the injury to my Goldie B. Ha ha ha.

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
Honestly, my SA has cast a magical tracer on me. She knows if I am planning to cheat on her and if I am visiting another H. She knows! I think the only reason that I succeeded in London was because my SA felt bad for my exile and for the injury to my Goldie B. Ha ha ha.

Hahaha I am happy that your bag protected you and that that happenstance landed you that black beauty!!! Hilarious about the tracer. Guess I won’t see you this week then

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
Hahahaha did you cut the meeting short babe?
Most recently I was in the middle of making dinner and the kids were playing very loudly in the background. I literally ran away from them so I could hear my SA!

I didn’t cut it short but I was certainly distracted the entire time!!! I then proceeded to worry my back friends to death! I went and saw her the next afternoon and it felt like eternity.

Reactions: carlinha
Dec 28, 2007
Due to the time difference, I was relaxing at home after work when I got my first email from a store about 10 thousand km away. The dear SA has put in a surprise order for my HG bag - Rouge Hermes Box Birkin 30 with GHW.:love: All I had to do was to stop hyperventilating, :happydance:complete a bank transfer and they would ship it insured to me. Never forgot that feeling or that SA whom I am still in touch with, after her retirement. :heart:

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
I was at work about to go to the bathroom when my phone rang. My SA told me she had one available, but I couldn't pick up by EOD. I told her if I could come the next morning, she said she would call to confirm if it is still available.

She called the next morning while I was still still sleeping to tell me it was still available for me. I told her I'd be there asap and got out of bed right away haha! My brother was home and had to calm me down because of how excited I was.