what we have in common

Relationship status: Married:heart:
Family: My husband and 2 children:roflmfao:
Employed: Yes, I just go my Doctorine degree and starting my job in the beginning of August.
Favorite fragrance: Hermes Rose Ikebana, Clinique Happy
High or low beauty maintenance: High
Beauty advice or addiction: La Mer skin care, Dior make ups, Sun block lotion, water, Mutil-vitamins...lots of shopping to make myself happy!
Favorite store or site (other than Hermes): Chanel, Dior...LV
Favorite colors: Red,Pink, Blue, white
If you were a shoe you would be: Dior, Gucci or Manolo Blahnik High-hill (at least 4"):love:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...at8380737&masterId=cat8370731&navAction=index

This is lot's of fun. I'm enjoying reading about everyone!

Relationship status: Married for 18 years to David.
Family: My husband, 1 nine year old son who has autism, 1 crazy Labrador Retriever:roflmfao:
Employed: I'm too busy to be employeed! Retired local government analyst.
High or low beauty maintenance: Low, by default.
Beauty advice or addiction: Addicted to shopping on Sephora.com. Bliss Spa foot care products. L'Occitane hand creams and shower products.
Favorite store or site (other than Hermes): In U.S: Saks, Neimans, Banana Republic, J. Crew. In London: TopShop, Zara, Liberty,Brown's, Matches.
Favorite colors: All colors in the blues, greens, and purples.
If you were a shoe you would be: Tod's loafer, Manolo black sling-back, Chanel ballet flat.

a big warm welcome, LaurieAnn. your bag is gorgeous - it gave me goosebumps (you'll find we're crazy like that here on the PF). very happy to hear your feelings on age (just turned 33 and i like your attitude!).

relationship status: married
family: No children, just a dog and three cats
employed: Physical Therapist
favorite fragrance: Coco Chanel
high or low beauty maintenance: medium high
beauty advice or addiction: all kinds of moisturizers, proactive solution, must have nails done or pedicure. Rarely leave house without some sort of make-up
favorite store or site (other than hermes): NM
favorite color: pink
currently reading: The Color Purple
if you were a shoe you would be: Christian Louboutin heel, some version of satin

shopmom...her birkin is a rouge h (like my kelly) - we met on TFS! That is a color you NEED!! Right after the 2 kellys, the bolide, oh wait, and isn't there another kelly, yes.....so a birkin soon, okay??!!

fendigal said:
if you were a shoe you would be: Christian Louboutin heel, some version of satin

YES!!!!!!! Yummy - I've seen a Christian Louboutin chartreuse green d'orsay pump I ADORE!!!!!! (now, if only I had a Kelly in vert anis, the shoes would practically MATCH!!!!!!!!)

Nice choice!;)

I just love Christian Louboutin's. They aren't the most comfortable, but they are beautiful. I have one pair in a dark red that is gorgeous and of course some in pink.

relationship status: married
family: 2 girls
employed: yes, research scientist
favorite fragrance: currently, Chanel #5...love Guerlain, Chanel, Hermes, and Cartier frangrances
high or low beauty maintenance: med - high
beauty advice or addiction: perfume
favorite store or site (other than hermes): Neiman Marcus
favorite color (for mood, not for bags:P ): purples
currently reading: To the Nines (Evanovich)
if you were a shoe you would be: Chanel 2-tone pump

This is too fun!

Relationship status: With boyfriend.
Family: My dad. Mother deceased last year.
Employed: Yes, engineering consultant.
High or low beauty maintenance: Low, which has gone to medium recently.
Beauty advice or addiction: Addicted to Sephora and buying eyeshadow and lipgloss. Advice: Don't wear foundation, it clogs your pores.
Favorite store or site (other than Hermes): The Printemps, for my darling SAs. Quiksilver for Roxy stuff. Repetto for shoes. Petit Bateau for t-shirts.
Favorite colors: Black, reds & pinks, blues.
If you were a shoe you would be: A Repetto flat that would have coupled with a Louboutin shoe. I'm a mass of contradiction.

relationship status: married 17 years as of June 8
family: 3 childen (ages 15, 9, 9)
employed: work for DH
favorite fragrance: un jardin sur le nile & merveilleux
high or low beauty maintenance: low
beauty addiction: body lotion
favorite store or site (other than hermes): NM/eLux
favorite color: Green
currently reading: The Memory Keeper's Daughter. It's about an orthopaedic surgeon who delivers his own twins during a storm and then tells his nurse to take the twin who has Down's syndrome to an institution. The nurse ends up raising the girl as her own. It is one of the best books I've read for a while.
if you were a shoe you would be: flip-flops.

jehaga said:
relationship status: married 17 years as of June 8
family: 3 childen (ages 15, 9, 9)
employed: work for DH
favorite fragrance: un jardin sur le nile & merveilleux
high or low beauty maintenance: low
beauty addiction: body lotion
favorite store or site (other than hermes): NM/eLux
favorite color: Green
currently reading: The Memory Keeper's Daughter. It's about an orthopaedic surgeon who delivers his own twins during a storm and then tells his nurse to take the twin who has Down's syndrome to an institution. The nurse ends up raising the girl as her own. It is one of the best books I've read for a while.
if you were a shoe you would be: flip-flops.

Happy birthday, Jehaga!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

Perja said:
Advice: Don't wear foundation, it clogs your pores.

This is so true!!! I used to have flawless skin until I used Shiseido's powder foundation. I used it ONCE and it totally clogged up my pores. After that, I have big pores, blemishes, and unstoppable breakouts. I've since then stopped using it but my skin is pretty crappy now. Actually ... do you have any suggestion on what to do in this case? I wanna shrink the darn pores~~~:yucky: