what watch do you LV lovers wear??

I have a tag heuer and a rolex. But for regular days like grocery shopping I only wear my Dooney and Bourke Black watch. Expensive watches are worth buying because they will last forever. That's the only reason I bought a tag and rolex I can give it to my daughter when she's old enough :smile: My next buy will be a Bvlgari :smile:

yes I love watches too, I have a b zero1 bulgari, movado watch I've had for 12 years, gucci twirl (love this watch) I also got a LV cup in white strap (love, love, love this watch) and my recently purchased chanel j12 watch (crazy about this watch).

I wear a couple of cheap watches to work (they get banged around a lot) and my only very expensive watch is my D&G watch. I also have a few Guess watches, but that's about it. I am aiming towards buying an LV watch within the next couple of years ;)

I really don't have a watch except for a couple cheap ones my parents forced upon me for trips. I am eyeing the Hermes Cape Cod though, and thinking of getting a Cartier when in Paris a couple years from now.

I have 3 watches that I wear. A D&G for night, it has swarovski crystals covering the whole watch and strap, very blingy! And i change between my armani and TAG xx

I love watches almost as much as I love bags and I have a ton of them! Strangely enough I prefer "fun" watches to really expensive ones. Kenneth Cole has some great ones and I have my eye on a Burberry one at the moment.

I like my trusty SEIKOs :smile:, have had 4 of them. Only one stopped working, which was from the very first range of Kinetics. They probaby didn't get the mechanics right at first.

Something about them being stainless steel, big face (yet not overly huge), makes me feel at ease to get them all banged up and still look great :biggrin:

I also love Fendi watches. My favorite Fendi watch is the quadro. Here's one and it's a new one and a great price. I'm not into Fendi bags one bit but I love their watches and wear their sunglasses exclusively, I have a tortoise pair, a black pair and a grey pair w/ lilac lenses.
here's the quadro on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260154052920&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

here's the one I used to have but sold last year, mine was with a red band, it was hot, but that patent leather band gets cracks in it and doesn't look fresh after a while.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fendi-Orologi-w...ryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem