What was your very 1st LV ?

My first LV purchase was a three in one from elux. A mono speedy 25, mono cles, and the cerises long zipped wallet.

I would not buy the speedy 25 again, ONLY because I bought the mono 30 fairly soon after and that is the perfect size for me. Got the damier 30 on the day of release. I also would not buy the cerises wallet again...I never used it ONCE, and it sits in its dustbag along with my speedy 25 (have never sold anything in my life). I would definitely purchase the cles again. Since then I also bought the cerises and groom cles.

My first was my very first designer purchase ever! I'd always wanted an LV and finally after talking about it FOREVER, my boyfriend finally told me I should just go ahead and buy one! So I settled on the Popincourt which I love! I only have one other LV piece which is the monogram canvas wallet. BUT .. I just put myself down on a wait list for the Vernis Zippy wallet in Amarante and I'm trying to find a good value online for the Cerise Speedy 25.

LV Epi pochette in Fawn... I hardly ever use it since it's so small but I won't give it up. I like that the color is not as common (for that bag, that is).

my first lv piece was a epi petit noe in fawn. i love it . i would def. buy it again. i want a red one next. i was 21 and used my first pay check from nordies to get it. $900 + . eveybody thought i was crazy , but i waited around 10 yrs to get one. i always loved lv since i was a little girl. since i saw my first speedy and was hypnotized by the mono. i asked my mom " what is that " she said " oh that's a lv , way too expensive" . i made it my goal in life to have at least one lv .. always loved them.