What was your most recent clothing purchase(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and this isn't necessarily for me but I did get my little JRT the cutest little coat from the temp.George shop inside Macy*s SF.

George melton wool jacket (except his is tan suede with red cord trimming)

ETA: Just remembered I took a pic of him!!
4071811_00000_preview.jpg

I bought a pair of steve madden pumps for $40 at de janeiros here in NY, a brown french connection sweater for $40 and another black and white sweater for $40 both at century 21. i needed some tops and shoes for work.

I bought two new hairbands, black and red. A Steve Madden belt- red. annnd a t-shirt from fossil that says 'save the whales, don't pollute, think global, start local, etc all over it. It was cheap, but i love it!! I shouldn't have bought any of this as I was Christmas shopping for others.

Just had a mini-spree at C-21 in Morristown (my new favorite weekend shopping destination - crowds are SO much less than C-21 NYC and the Short Hills mall and their deals on Italian designers are amazing). I desperately needed some pant suits - formal work appearances galore approaching and my legs do not want to freeze during the commute.

Anyways, I ended up with a more casual French Connection suit for about $120 (marked down from around $250), a Scrupoli suit for approximately $140 (marked down from $700-ish), a Miu Miu blazer (for lack of a better word) for $130 (marked down from $850 - still more than I would usually spend but possibly THE most flattering jacket I have ever put on - it looked taylor-made for me) and a Scee wrap sweater dress for $60 (marked down from $200-ish just for fun).

I have been working so much lately that when I finally got one day off last weekend, I was so excited to find a way to make work more fun.

j brand mid-rise cigarette leg jeans (that's 14") in ink. I think I'm going to swoon!

Nice incentive for me to keep in shape and get in better shape too! :smile:

Also some ugg-style classic short boots by Warmbat.

I've got a men's newsboy cap in black from Zara on reserve cos they didn't have anything smaller than an XL when I tried it out yesterday!

Gonna pick it up during lunch at another outlet just across my office! :graucho:

i have been totally out of control lately and haven't even gotten much on sale:

-marc by marc jacobs pointelle duofold jacket in black (let's see if i can link something here--it's so cute!)
-aqua (bloomie's line?) cashmere hoodie sweater that i think i have to exchange for a bigger size
-jcrew cable sweater
-marc by marc jacobs skirt from ebay that i can't wear until the spring:sad:
-vince hoodie on sale-similar to the one randr21 got
-h&m stretch black denim pencil skirt

oh, and 5 other black cashmere sweaters that i will be returning so those don't count (i got obsessed looking for the right black cashmere hoodie).

eLUXURY - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Pointelle Duofold Jacket Marc by Marc Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.