WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

So excited to have finally got myself the long-time dream bag Lady Dior (my ABCDior) yesterday (and for shops to have finally reopened in London after months of lockdown).:love: It was a tough choice, as they had some beautiful colours, but I fell in love with this dark pink / silver hardware combination. Eyeing the mini Lady Dior as my next Dior bag already, it's too cute.:loveeyes:IMG_7.jpg

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_4.jpg

IMG_5.jpg

IMG_6.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

So excited to have finally got myself the long-time dream bag Lady Dior (my ABCDior) yesterday (and for shops to have finally reopened in London after months of lockdown).:love: It was a tough choice, as they had some beautiful colours, but I fell in love with this dark pink / silver hardware combination. Eyeing the mini Lady Dior as my next Dior bag already, it's too cute.:loveeyes:View attachment 5053802

View attachment 5053801

View attachment 5053803

View attachment 5053804

View attachment 5053805

View attachment 5053807
Congrats on getting your Lady Dior! Out of those four options, the pink one is the absolute prettiest, for sure! :yes:

So excited to have finally got myself the long-time dream bag Lady Dior (my ABCDior) yesterday (and for shops to have finally reopened in London after months of lockdown).:love: It was a tough choice, as they had some beautiful colours, but I fell in love with this dark pink / silver hardware combination. Eyeing the mini Lady Dior as my next Dior bag already, it's too cute.:loveeyes:View attachment 5053802

View attachment 5053801

View attachment 5053803

View attachment 5053804

View attachment 5053805

View attachment 5053807
The feeling of being able to shop again in a store is wonderful! Congratulations on your new ABCDior!

I swear Dior’s customer service it’s top notch!! Had some issues with the Claire d lune studs and my SA started to show me what I could replace them with. Equal or more value.
I had wanted these but since I already had the Clair d line studs felt they were too similar but guess it was meant to be. I just hope I don’t have any issues with this style.

Attachments

• BA8BEE0B-6D79-4E5F-A2BC-517DCDD89D99.jpeg
    BA8BEE0B-6D79-4E5F-A2BC-517DCDD89D99.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 35
Picked up this beauty after lusting over the denim blue abc Dior for nearly a year. I saw this in the boutique and it was love at first sight, so I finally pulled the trigger. This is my very first purchase from Dior and I could not be happier with this classic beauty with a twist. Pictured here with a cameo from my bottega. View attachment 5055828View attachment 5055829
Absolutely loving both your gradient Lady Dior and Padded Cassette! Congratulations!

Picked up this beauty after lusting over the denim blue abc Dior for nearly a year. I saw this in the boutique and it was love at first sight, so I finally pulled the trigger. This is my very first purchase from Dior and I could not be happier with this classic beauty with a twist. Pictured here with a cameo from my bottega. View attachment 5055828View attachment 5055829

Congratulations! It’s so gorgeous. And I really love the pins that you chose ☺:love:

This is beautiful!!!

I have been searching everywhere for a bag this color!! The website makes it look much darker. This is the "Denim Blue Cannage Lambskin" version, right? I love it so much!

I have been searching everywhere for a bag this color!! The website makes it look much darker. This is the "Denim Blue Cannage Lambskin" version, right? I love it so much!
This one is the indigo blue gradient color.
This one is actually the Indigo Blue Gradient Cannage in Lambskin. It has a subtle ombré effect where the blue gets darker towards the bottom, and for the handles it actually starts with the darker blue and fades into a lighter color. The shades of blue will work year round with my wardrobe, I’m very happy with it!

This one is the indigo blue gradient color.

This one is actually the Indigo Blue Gradient Cannage in Lambskin. It has a subtle ombré effect where the blue gets darker towards the bottom, and for the handles it actually starts with the darker blue and fades into a lighter color. The shades of blue will work year round with my wardrobe, I’m very happy with it!

Thank you for responding! It is absolutely gorgeous!