WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Yup, not sure if this is an indication that they’ll be phasing out the large book totes. I guess time will tell.
They are not phasing out the Book Totes. They just move some seasonal styles that don't sell as well there. Same with their guitar straps. They will keep producing these styles.

I'm disappointed that they decided to put them there instead of just selling to their employees at a discount. Certainly doesn't inspire confidence in these lines of products as good investments.

View attachment 5048308View attachment 5048309View attachment 5048310View attachment 5048311

Here are all my latest Dior purchases to date that I'm sharing here for the first time

Got Saddle pouch Dec 2020 and mitzah scarf
Then in Jan and Feb 2021 got Dior belt buckle, oblique tie and travel set

More video and pics on my IG StyleStarTO if interested
Wow you got quite a Dior collection since December! Congrats! From your IG name, I assume you are from Toronto?

Wow you got quite a Dior collection since December! Congrats! From your IG name, I assume you are from Toronto?
Thank you! Yes I’m in Toronto! I love stars and the packaging attracted me and then I fell in love with the oblique pattern. Although the travel set I had to get help from a friend in Hong Kong just before the last price increase to get and send over. We don’t have it here in Canada Or Sold out. Only something similar with big pouch, eye mask and do no disturb sign and luggage tag. Everything else I bought here.

Thank you! Yes I’m in Toronto! I love stars and the packaging attracted me and then I fell in love with the oblique pattern. Although the travel set I had to get help from a friend in Hong Kong just before the last price increase to get and send over. We don’t have it here in Canada Or Sold out. Only something similar with big pouch, eye mask and do no disturb sign and luggage tag. Everything else I bought here.
I'm from Toronto too! Nice to meet another Dior fan in Toronto!

View attachment 5048308View attachment 5048309View attachment 5048310View attachment 5048311

Here are all my latest Dior purchases to date that I'm sharing here for the first time. bought first Dior item just before Xmas last year

Got Saddle pouch Dec 2020 and mitzah scarf
Then in Jan and Feb 2021 got Dior belt buckle, oblique tie and travel set

More video and pics on my IG StyleStarTO if interested
I like the way you've displayed your collection. I wish I had that many stars. :girlsigh:

Reactions: Katostar
Just bought the 30 montaigne bag in ecru with grained calfskin! Still debating between three colors though, can someone help me decide??

I am deciding between the navy oblique and ecru (off-white with grained calfskin)! Planning to wear it with my spring/summer outfits (blush, whites, denim, pastels) I think both colors could also be worn year round but let me know your thoughts! My outfits tend to be pretty simple (no crazy patterns really). Would also want to use it as a clutch for evening events

My biggest worry is that the ecru color will yellow over time and I am scared to wear it with denim, although I think i could easily get it out since it is grained leather, but I am not sure. I was also looking at the cloud blue but am nervous about the durability of the box calfskin leather. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.40.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.40.39 PM.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.31.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.31.50 PM.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.31.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.31.13 PM.png
    573.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Bagatha Christie