What was your first piece from Tiffany?

I LOVED reading through this thread to see what everyone's first purchases were that I felt compelled to comment, too.

My first piece was the RTT oval tag choker necklace. I was on a business trip to NYC in 2003 with my parents, staying at the Plaza and went over to the 5th Ave. Store. I was in the midst of an obsession with Sex and the City, Breakfast at Tiffany's and NYC in general that I was SO thrilled to have my first and only piece of Tiffany that I wore that thing all the time. I think at the time it was only $200? $250?

media.tiffany.com/is/image/Tiffany/27999387_935085_SV_1?$EcomItemXL$&op_usm=0.0,50,0,0&fmt=jpeg&qlt=50&defaultImage=NoImageAvailable&&

Needless to say, since then, my love for Tiffany as been a slippery slope! I've moved onto YG and pieces with diamonds and precious stones. I am hoping to get some celebration stacking rings for two big milestones coming up the end of this year.
I still have my necklace and love it for sentimental reasons so will never part with it, but no longer wear it.

The Return to Tiffany toggle heart bracelet for Christmas last year. :smile: This year I hope to get the heart necklace with the Tiffany blue heart. I love the Tiffany blue!

I inherited a double pink gold bracelet set from my Mom when she passed in April 2014. I love it so much because Mom loved it. I've since added a lovely Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf ring to it in pink gold too.

Now, I love to shop Tiffany when I get the chance. My Mom taught me & my sister the love of jewelry and we now pass that love down to my Niece.

I miss my Mom, but I think of her every time I wear her jewelry and that makes my :heart: feel better. :hugs:

My first piece was a Return to Tiffany Heart pendant on a long chain. Christmas gift from my mom because my sister ordered something. I think I got it in the late 90s. Anyway it introduced me to Tiffany & Co. Still my favorite piece
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445642045.791338.jpg

Classic Tiffany heart bracelet! It was the first gift my husband ever gave me, on our one year anniversary of dating...back in 1999. He recently purchased this Tiffany Jazz eternity band as an anniversary band. It is my first Tiffany piece that isn't silver. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445783146.008921.jpg

Classic Tiffany heart bracelet! It was the first gift my husband ever gave me, on our one year anniversary of dating...back in 1999. He recently purchased this Tiffany Jazz eternity band as an anniversary band. It is my first Tiffany piece that isn't silver. View attachment 3168042

Love your new Jazz band, it's gorgeous! I'm actually getting the same exact one shortly to celebrate a major life milestone as well. Enjoy it and Happy Anniversary!