What was your first piece from Tiffany?

leechiyong

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
Just wanted to start a thread to see everyone's first T&Co's pieces and share any stories behind it.

To start things off, my first piece was a gift from my aunt. She was the cool aunt, who lived in LA and wrote screenplays. She gave me the chain of stars bracelet for my 16th birthday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,615
IMG_1128.jpg
[/URL]

The bangle in the photo.... I think my DS accidentally threw it away when he was learning to walk. I never noticed it was missing until far too late.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433389498.764114.jpg
Return to Tiffany gold ring. Purchased Spring of 2000 by then boyfriend now husband of 15 years. With silver mesh ring and diamonds, two kids and many other pieces along the way. Generally they are NOT worn together but this is a great thread and exception to the rule.

My husband bought us matching rings Summer 2008, before marriage, before kids. It was our first promise ring. To this day, my husband STILL wears his left ring finger, his wedding on his right, of course.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433391090.350733.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433391090.350733.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 1,490
My first Tiffany & Co. piece was the Return to Tiffany Oval Tag Choker Necklace... It was a gift from my now ex-husband to celebrate the birth of my nephew and the fact that we became God-parents to my brother's son.

Unfortunately, he took it back during the divorce. :cry: :censor:

My first Tiffany & Co. piece was the Return to Tiffany Oval Tag Choker Necklace... It was a gift from my now ex-husband to celebrate the birth of my nephew and the fact that we became God-parents to my brother's son.

Unfortunately, he took it back during the divorce. :cry: :censor:
Wow! What was he going to do with it?

My first piece was a Return to Tiffany bracelet. I still love it and wear it almost daily.