what was ur biggest coach mistake/regret

Buying the olive suede purse. I don't know the style name, and I'm sure it's too old to come up on drilldown. The strap is too long for me, and I've got too much in the boob department to wear it cross body. It's a pretty purse, but I've only used it twice.

I had my eye on the soho tortilla bags when they were out (the leather ones not the suede) but when I decided to finally break down and get it they were gone. This was before I really knew much about the outlets and didn't even know where the nearest one was. So disappointing!

Asking for and getting the pink suede hobo for my birthday a couple years ago. I managed to destroy it sooo very quickly:sad:
But then I bought myself the same bag in white leather the following spring.
Still havent determined what I should do with the dirty pink suede in my closet!

my only regret is always being on the hunt for "thee bag" and never finding it :yes: I have gone through so many coach bags that I do love, but there is always a shinier, prettier, better one right around the corner.. and I always think that THAT bag will be everything I need and make my life complet somehow... yeah right! :rolleyes: However, the hunt is fun and I do love coach! :tup: