What Wallets Do You Have?

Any suggestions for a LV wallet for me?
- I haaaaaaate zipped wallets. I prefer a snap or no closure. A zipped coin slot is fine.
- I do not like wallets that require folding my bills to fit inside. So a long rectangular shape is ideal.
- I’d ideally like room for my checkbook and ledger but that’s not a necessity.
- Love lots of card slots so I don’t have to double up in one slot.

I have a Brahmin wallet I loooove but it’s starting to wear now after four years of hard daily use. I’m starting to look for an LV upgrade but there is not one wallet that is perfect. I feel like wallets are something with such strong personal preferences I’m reluctant to settle. Are there any wallet styles current or vintage that I should look into?

I have 4 and found out it’s too many. 1 zippy, 2 emilie and 1 clemence epi. As much as I like matching my wallet to my bag, sometimes it’s just too tedious. Emilie is my favorite as I don’t need that many card slots. I’m letting go of my clemence wallet to fund my first Gucci bag

- I haaaaaaate zipped wallets. I prefer a snap or no closure. A zipped coin slot is fine.
- I do not like wallets that require folding my bills to fit inside. So a long rectangular shape is ideal.

I have a Brahmin wallet I loooove but it’s starting to wear now after four years of hard daily use. I’m starting to look for an LV upgrade but there is not one wallet that is perfect. I feel like wallets are something with such strong personal preferences I’m reluctant to settle. Are there any wallet styles current or vintage that I should look into?

Try out a Sarah; it was my fave wallet for many years until I tried another one (but you don´t like zips, so I won´t talk about it). 16 CC slots, two wide inner pockets for checkebook, passport, bills, etc, 2 slim pockets inside and 1 slim pocket outside at the back, snap closure, and an inner zip pocket. It´s also smaller and slimmer than the famous Zippy, so it´s an excellent compromise!

Try out a Sarah; it was my fave wallet for many years until I tried another one (but you don´t like zips, so I won´t talk about it). 16 CC slots, two wide inner pockets for checkebook, passport, bills, etc, 2 slim pockets inside and 1 slim pocket outside at the back, snap closure, and an inner zip pocket. It´s also smaller and slimmer than the famous Zippy, so it´s an excellent compromise!

+1

I saw a Sarah with rose Ballerine yesterday sooo nice and sounds perfect for you

I have a Zippy Coin purse and a Clemence wallet.
The Zippy is a bit too small for all my cash and cards while the Clemence is too big for some of my bags, so I actually need something in between. I am contemplating to get a Victorine next.

Reactions: Sapphirequeen

I know it's technically not a wallet but I'm using the insert of my Pochette Felicie for my bills and cards. I find it more practical than every wallet that I have tried out so far. That's because it's just a long, rectangular slip pocket for bills (with many card slots on one side). There is no zip or button, so I can easily reach into it. And because it's so thin, it fit's into my smallest bags, while I still don't have to fold my bills.

French Purse in Damier ebene - my first one, loved that snap on it.
Ludlow Dentelle in silver - so handy and cute
Zippy Pumpkin Kusama in blue - love the pattern and its message (Kusama), but to big in my opinion
Zippy Kabuki - love it, but to big... Should have gotten the compact version... But this one was prettier...
Zippy Compact in Monogram - this is my to go wallet. not the prettiest thing, but so sturdy, comfortable and the perfect size between not to big nor to small.

after having a zipped wallet for a few years and realizing im not a fan of zip around wallets, i switched and am now either using the jeanne which comes with a cardholder and a zipped pouch or the rosalie which has a zipped compartment

Reactions: epeLV
Thanks everyone! I think the Sarah wallet could be it!!!! I’m a big try before I buy person so I think I’ll search for a cheap one preloved to see if it truly works for me before investing new. Not sure about the flap snap and accordion style... my Brahmin opens up flat and I really like that about it, but am not tied to that feature.

Need help deciding for my first wallet:
View attachment 4364643 View attachment 4364644
Anyone with list of pros and cons, longevity, or any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated :smile:

I have both and love both. I got the ZCP in epi first and it’s lasted very well. Mine has silver hardware so no tarnishing that I can see. Leather has some scuffs but nothing major. No cracks, peeling, or glazing issues. I got the Rosalie last year and also love it a lot. I wish the button wasn’t the pink leather but so far haven’t noticed it tarnishing at all. Lately I’ve preferred the snap closure over the the zip since it’s a little easier for me to get in and out of it but I am still contemplating getting another ZCP in a different print lol. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: LV_BB
Empriente compact, groom wallet small, groom wallet long one, Epi koala wallet, a very old monogram, vernis that snaps on both sides, DE that is long and has an insert, and yeah. That’s all. Sold my others.