What Wallets Do You Have?

1. I'm currently doing my last tick off before I purchase my next new to me Wallet.

So, I'm very curious, as to what Wallets you all have in your collection "All brands"?

Thanks in advance xx

CocoGlitter likes this.
  2. I don't collect wallets. I usually like having just one wallet and then sell it once I'm ready to get another one. I used to have a Sarah, then I changed to a Clemence, and now a Mini Pochette. I don't like switching out wallets often.

3. Q. What did you honestly think of the Clemence?

4. I have a Sarah wallet in mono. I like to keep everything in one place and it’s been great for that - there’s room for everything without it looking stuffed. I don’t switch wallets, I find it too much hassle, and this is still looking new after almost a year of daily use. Very happy with it.

Kylie M, Yuki85 and sayakayumi like this.
  5. I also like the Sarah.

6. Louis Vuitton - Zippy, Emilie (Damier and Empreinte), Elise (discontinued), Compact Curieuse and Key Cles (Empreinte, which I use as travel wallet).

Switched from Coach (2) and Gucci (2) to Louis Vuitton for its durability and never turn back. I used to stick to only one wallet and kill it before switching to the next one. Now life is too short and I just switch up whenever I like.

Wallet Addict and Kylie M like this.
  7. A few French purses, Ludlows, Broome, Zipped Coin purses, Alexandra, Emilie, an older monogram wallet (Porte Etui Papiers), Victorine, a few Sarahs, a few Zippys, couple of Curieuses.

I have a bit of a habit and like wallets to match my bags.

sayakayumi likes this.
  8. Wow!!! So, out of all of them which has been your favorite or most used?

9. Mulberry, continentals & french. Bayswater clutch wallets.
    (all pre-2016 company changes)

Lv, zippy.(only non-leather wallet owned)

Deadly ponies, mr. wallet.

Hermes, dogon duos.

Baseballism, whurlitzer.
    ---
    Of all, like mulb continentals & bays clutches best.

Kylie M likes this.
  10. I have a Clemence wallet and love it. Big enough to hold all my essentials but small enough that it fits nicely into my hand.

Kylie M likes this.
  11. Q. Do you find it hard to pull out your cards? That's my only concern with both the Zippy and Clemence Wallets. Beautiful Wallets.

12. I don’t find it tough in my clemence or zcp at Ll.

Kylie M likes this.
  13. I had the Emilie in DE (light, funcional, pretty but only 4 card slots), Adele compact (small, pretty, 6 slots, but double zippers were too tight), Sarah mono polar bear LE (gorgeous, but too heavy), all rehomed since.
    My 2 long-time winners are Sarah Empreinte for big bags, and Victorine empreinte for small bags.
    I also had a H Dogon (too big, heavy & unwieldy), and have a MK Continental Travel Zippy (17 card slots, 3 long wide pockets, 3 long narrow pockets, 1 zippered long pocket) for travels.

Kylie M likes this.
  14. I tend to stick to smaller wallets or card cases. For LV, I have the compact Twist and Twist XS. I also have a Coach 1941 small trifold and a phone wallet, and card cases from DvF, Everlane, Fossil, Kimora Lee Simmons, Rebecca Minkoff, Tory Burch, and some niche brands like Walking Medalist and Concept Korea.

Kylie M likes this.
  15. All my wallets are the continental style; most are zip-around (Versace, Coach, Alexander McQueen) and I have a few fold-over types (LV, Gucci). If I'm carrying a smaller bag, I just transfer a few cards and my ID to a cardholder.

Kylie M likes this.