What Wallets Do You Have?

Pessie

has left tpf
Jan 14, 2015
I have a Sarah wallet in mono. I like to keep everything in one place and it’s been great for that - there’s room for everything without it looking stuffed. I don’t switch wallets, I find it too much hassle, and this is still looking new after almost a year of daily use. Very happy with it.

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
I have a Sarah wallet in mono. I like to keep everything in one place and it’s been great for that - there’s room for everything without it looking stuffed. I don’t switch wallets, I find it too much hassle, and this is still looking new after almost a year of daily use. Very happy with it.
I also like the Sarah.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Louis Vuitton - Zippy, Emilie (Damier and Empreinte), Elise (discontinued), Compact Curieuse and Key Cles (Empreinte, which I use as travel wallet).

Switched from Coach (2) and Gucci (2) to Louis Vuitton for its durability and never turn back. I used to stick to only one wallet and kill it before switching to the next one. Now life is too short and I just switch up whenever I like. [emoji4]

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
A few French purses, Ludlows, Broome, Zipped Coin purses, Alexandra, Emilie, an older monogram wallet (Porte Etui Papiers), Victorine, a few Sarahs, a few Zippys, couple of Curieuses.

I have a bit of a habit and like wallets to match my bags.
Wow!!! So, out of all of them which has been your favorite or most used?

Reactions: Sapphirequeen

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
Mulberry, continentals & french. Bayswater clutch wallets.
(all pre-2016 company changes)

Lv, zippy.(only non-leather wallet owned)

Deadly ponies, mr. wallet.

Hermes, dogon duos.

Baseballism, whurlitzer.
---
Of all, like mulb continentals & bays clutches best.

Pimpernel

May 2, 2014
Central Europe
I had the Emilie in DE (light, funcional, pretty but only 4 card slots), Adele compact (small, pretty, 6 slots, but double zippers were too tight), Sarah mono polar bear LE (gorgeous, but too heavy), all rehomed since.
My 2 long-time winners are Sarah Empreinte for big bags, and Victorine empreinte for small bags.
I also had a H Dogon (too big, heavy & unwieldy), and have a MK Continental Travel Zippy (17 card slots, 3 long wide pockets, 3 long narrow pockets, 1 zippered long pocket) for travels.

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
I tend to stick to smaller wallets or card cases. For LV, I have the compact Twist and Twist XS. I also have a Coach 1941 small trifold and a phone wallet, and card cases from DvF, Everlane, Fossil, Kimora Lee Simmons, Rebecca Minkoff, Tory Burch, and some niche brands like Walking Medalist and Concept Korea.