What wallet for hubby?

My suggestions:

p.gif
Louis Vuitton
Taiga Book-fold Wallet with Nine Credit Card Slots
$405.00

i got my boyfriend the Taiga Florin wallet in Ardoise. it has 8 credit card slots, an ID window, and a coin compartment, which is something you don't see very often. it's a little big, but it fits in my boyfriend's jeans pocket just fine

florin001.jpg

florin002.jpg

florin004.jpg

florin005.jpg

then i'd definitely go w/Taiga, black epi or look around ebay for mat/glace wallets. good luck! :flowers:

My hubby has a brown mono and a damier but faithfully carries a black mat/glace wallet. It's by far his favorite even tho he is into the ostentacious monogram look, unlike some hubbies. He loves LV (brown mono for his work bags and gym bag) but the subtle black is something he really likes suprisingly! It's been in his back pocket for years and is still in fab condition, no scratches, just a little bent from him overstuffing it and the leather softening to fit his body. Great wallet. I say go for Mat!

Tho I'd love to get him one of the new blue items in tobago. They are so pretty! Do those fade on clothes ya think over time? I know the lining of my multiplicite faded onto my stuff when it got wet. Wonder about those brightly colored wallets and a guy's sweaty back pocket?? Yuck mental pic I know, but it's real! lol