What wallet are you Chanel ladies using?

bretiny, I love your wallet...

I would love it if you posted pics of the inside of this wallet.
Does it come in caviar and if you don't mind, what's the retail?
Sorry for all the questions. :smile:

Hi designer307, here are some pics of my wallet. It retails for $665 plus tax. Yes, it comes in caviar but I'm not sure if they have it in light beige.

Attachments

• bret.jpg
    bret.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 316
  • bret2.jpg
    bret2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 204
mine is a Chanel change purse in the coral lambskin with silver cc. bought it last year spring/summer.

i LOOOOOVE it. it forces me not to carry extraneous cards and receipts. it's a change purse nonetheless, so there's two compartments only. one i keep for loose change, the other for driver's lic, cc, library card, important receipts and folded bills. i love the color (noticeable, so i can see if anyone is near it) and i love that the lambskin has not gotten scratched up ( and mind you, i throw this wallet around(.

Hi designer307, here are some pics of my wallet. It retails for $665 plus tax. Yes, it comes in caviar but I'm not sure if they have it in light beige.

Thanks bretiny! I appreciate you taking the time to post pics of the inside of your wallet. It really is beautiful!

I purchased one before I saw yours and I'm waiting for it to arrive this week. Mine is the quilted caviar with 8 credit card slots and a zipped compartment. I love the flap wallet though, but they didn't have it when I purchased mine. :sad:

I just picked up a white caviar and am so happy! Wanted to load a photo, but I cannot get the file small enough to upload...any suggestions as to how? I really want to show it off.

I just picked up a white caviar and am so happy! Wanted to load a photo, but I cannot get the file small enough to upload...any suggestions as to how? I really want to show it off.

Posting this for archy girl. Here you go gal. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• White_Caviar_Wallet.jpg
    White_Caviar_Wallet.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 255