What type of shopper are you???

am consistent with City or PT:
so 1) color (wearability/ "smile"=happy factor)
2) hardware (to reinforce color choice )
3) brand new condition (paying that much so....)

OP, is this what you had in mind? Here's everyone's opinions and mine included. I consider color first, too!

- Would go by Hardware - 1
- Would go by style - 2
- Would go by colour - 15
- Would go by anything you like - 0

I am an impulse shopper. :smile: I fall in love with the whole thing. Whenever I try to plan or prioritize it does not work. ;) I am trying to have more control now with color, but unfortunately I spend a lot of time "cruising" department stores and usually find something that I fall in love with immediately and just buy. Sigh.

For me the color + hardware combo is important, even thought I prefer GGH. I seem to only have city style as a keeper, I try others and end up selling them. PT is the only other style I like.

1 Color
2 Hardware
3 Style

Usually HW and Style are chosen at the same time though. I pick up a color I like, then I imagine a city rh, a city GSH, a work RH and a work GSH, a Day RH and GSH (or sometimes I add RGGH to the choices). I end up with a short list to try in the store et voilà ! ;)

Color is the most important. If I don't absolutely love the color I'm not going to use it. Then hardware, which one complements the color best. Then style. But I do think about style along with hardware because I know not all styles come with the hardware you want. For example the Velo only comes regular hardware and giant covered hardware. I would love to get a velo with RGGH but I know that's not a option at least for now. So they kind of co-mingle in my head at the same time but the hardware defiantly takes priority.

1. Colour - must be the colour that i love!!!!
2. Style - I only like City and PT
3. Hardware - I'm a GH gal so it's pretty easy for me to adjust which GH colour i want as long as it's BIG :graucho:

1. color 2. personal reason 3.hardware 4. style

sometimes I don't choose the best combo because of personal reason... for example, I think seigle is best with RGGH. But because I prefer RH than giant hw, so I think I will get seigle in RH.