What to keep what to sell??!!

Dec 9, 2012
Hi all. I'm debating between bags. Over the years I have had many bags and it's that time again when I debating which to keep and which to sell. I don't have the urge to keep duplicates of bags. So I need help. It's down to these last 2 sets. I just ordered the black artsy but I'm on the fence about keeping her. Which bags do you think are more classic and I should keep? Leather or canvas??
TIA

Here are the choices.

Speedy b 35 monogram
Speedy b 30 infini empreinte
Speedy 30 azur

Artsy mm azur
Artsy mm black.

In full disclosure I am a long time lover of lv but haven't owned any. With that said I really like the look of the azur and artsy bags. Around here I don't see a lot of the azur bags so when I do see them I think they stand out more. Maybe sell one of the speedys.

I am bias to leather just because I won't buy/cannot justify spending loads of money on fabric coated with plastic. I would say keep all leather bags and the canvas ones can go.

Like others, I choose leather over canvas every single time. I am not a huge fan of Azur so I would sell one of those. I own the Artsy in Mono and personally don't find it comfortable so I would sell that one....but sell one of the Azur for sure.