What to get next...speedy or wallet?

I went to get a wallet in December and ended up buying a nf :smile: But I still kept thinking about the wallet so went back in January to get the sarah wallet in mono. Honestly as much as I love the purse, the wallet is my fav. I rotate my purses but get to use my wallet everyday! Its so functional and classic. Good luck w/your decision :smile:

I agree. Wallets don't get rotated as purses do.
I don't have kids... Yet, but even shopping I find that my speedy gets in te way.

Keep saving and buy a Speedy B! I have a 4 year old and nearly never carry my Speedy when I am out with him. I need to be hands free, so the Speedy gets in the way!
Did you consider the NF? Thats what I bought after realizing the Speedy does not work as an everyday bag.
I do own a Mono Sarah wallet and really love it, but you only have one bag so I would suggest to get a carefree one first.

I have the Sarah wallet with the pink leopard print inside I thought it would never be replaced until I laid my eyes on this red Versace wallet, it seemed more mature the monogram gets a little boring after a while