What to get next...speedy or wallet?

well, as much as i truly admire the wallets, each time i am faced with actually buying one i opt for a purse instead! so i vote for the speedy, but the wallets are really nice

I'm exactly in the same way. Every time, I went to store to buy a wallet, I end up going home with a bag lol :smile:. My bags family is growing fast but I have only two wallets. I would say go for Speedy B. I have 3 years old daughter too, I don't think speedy is convenient. If you can not buy Speedy now, get Alexandra first.

I just got the mono sarah wallet after wanting one for ages, i could never spend that much on a wallet but finally took the plunge.. Now i love the wallet, BUT i do wish i bought another bag instead.. I guess i don't really care what brand all the stuff inside my bags are.. wallet, cosmetics etc etc.. So i say Damier Speedy!

Def the Speedy first! I agree that it's nice to have a luxury wallet, but I would prefer to have two great bags before moving to SLGs. I have a Galliera, then got a Speedy and then got a cles, and then a wallet. Love the cles so much that I only needed a ZCP since I keep some things in the cles.!

However, I think it would be difficult to use a hand-held only bag with kids, especially twins! Of course, yours aren't at a huge 'hand holding' age, but for me, I like to be hands-free with my kids...especially with my 3yo twins. I think you'd really need the Speedy B, but maybe I misread and that's what you are considering.

Good luck!

I used to think that an lv wallet was not worth the money compared to an lv purse. But last year I bought a Damier zippy wallet and loovve it so much. I have never felt that "this is the only wallet I will ever own from now on" with any other wallets I have owned. So I really think an lv wallet is a pleasure to own and will probably last longer or as long as any lv purse. My vote is for a wallet. Plus now that I own two speedy Bs, I would not recommend the regular speedy. I ended up selling my reg speedy for the B.

I used to think that an lv wallet was not worth the money compared to an lv purse. But last year I bought a Damier zippy wallet and loovve it so much. I have never felt that "this is the only wallet I will ever own from now on" with any other wallets I have owned. So I really think an lv wallet is a pleasure to own and will probably last longer or as long as any lv purse. My vote is for a wallet. Plus now that I own two speedy Bs, I would not recommend the regular speedy. I ended up selling my reg speedy for the B.

YES! The wallets made by LV are so luxurious and well made. I dont plan on owning any other wallet for a long time. :smile::smile::smile:

I have heard that about LV wallets. I currently have a Gucci wallet and it started to show wear immediately (canvas gg fabric). Am looking forward to having a wallet that is a higher quality and that will last a little longer!

jewels82 said:
Yea I don't need that many credit card slots either. I noticed that it has a TON! Am wondering if it will bother me that not all of them will have a card. Is it lame to get a different kind? Like prada? It would be cooler to have a matching one but if I can't find the right one I probably shouldn't spend all that $ right?

I don't think it's weird to get a different wallet. I just think the LV canvas SLGs are superior due to the fact that canvas is like a tank against the wartime that is the inside of my bag. :smile:

Helene is like a mini Alexandra. But really mini. I know it bothered me having so much unused space in my wallet.

How do you feel about pre-loved? The Porte Tresor might be perfect for you. I know I love it, but I'm telling myself to enjoy my new Sarah and stop being such a hoarder.

Personally I don't like bags that I have to carry on m forearm, I bought a speedy and used it probably twice in my entire life, compared to any other used until the patina showed how I loved them so ! I do believe that money will be better spent on a bag instead of the wallet inside, bag first, wallets later !

I don't think it's weird to get a different wallet. I just think the LV canvas SLGs are superior due to the fact that canvas is like a tank against the wartime that is the inside of my bag. :smile:

Helene is like a mini Alexandra. But really mini. I know it bothered me having so much unused space in my wallet.

How do you feel about pre-loved? The Porte Tresor might be perfect for you. I know I love it, but I'm telling myself to enjoy my new Sarah and stop being such a hoarder.
OMG, I love your comment!!!! "a tank against the wartime that is the inside of my bag" you are so funny! That is totally me too. I need something really tough!

Was wondering maybe if I purchased the alexandra wallet, they will remove the id flap with some of the extra card slots on it??? Probably not but if they would that would probably be perfect.

I went to get a wallet in December and ended up buying a nf :smile: But I still kept thinking about the wallet so went back in January to get the sarah wallet in mono. Honestly as much as I love the purse, the wallet is my fav. I rotate my purses but get to use my wallet everyday! Its so functional and classic. Good luck w/your decision :smile: