What to get for $1500? Help!!!

If you're planning on using it as a diaper bag and transitioning it to a normal handbag later on, then I'd go with the Mono Batignolles Horizontal or the Damier/Damier Azur Hampstead MM. (For easy access and all.) The Neverfull's handles are too thin that I'd be too scared to overload it with baby gear & have them break. I think the Monty would be a great baby bag too. (If you'd rather have a zipped bag.)
I'm expecting (baby #2) at the end of May too!:smile:

attachment.php

what about the vernis alma?

The Tivoli or Palermo are a good choice....By the way, is there any chance you would consider selling your Mono Mat black Shelton? I am desperately looking for this bag and unfortunately it has been discontinued...

HmMmMm...oh how i'd LOVE to be in your shoes! lols but anyhoo, back to topic...

Suggestions: neo cabby, BH, saleya. and if you're willing to spend a little more: griet, trevi

might be helpful: I once saw a beautiful preggy mommy shopping at LV with her trevi gm and it looked absolutely stunning on her! I asked her how she liked the bag because i was contemplating about getting the pm version and she said, and i quote, "I love it! it's such a great bag, it really holds all of my kids' necessities and i don't really have to worry about it because there's no vachette to worry about." She was looking for another "mommie" bag only in mono, so she was trying on the Griet, and she asked me for my opinion. and I think it would be a great bag because it's not your average diaper bag, so you can use it as an everyday bag if you wanted. Plus, there's a zipper compartment where you can throw in things that you wouldn't want spilling out in case your bag ever gets turned over and there are other compartments where it's just open and you can grab what you need in a jiffy. She was in total agreement, but I'm not sure if that's what she ended up with because the SA helping me out was calling for me :shame:.

are you still pregnant?!! congrats! i'm due in two weeks or so....!

i got Galliera PM and it's a great bag, easy to carry and very light weight! and it actually stays on my shoulder....not too many other LV bags do that! lol

i thought i can use it as a diaper bag too......
it's large enough, but i have too much of my crap in there!

but one of my best girlfriends gave me a gorgeous Juicy diaper bag at my surprise baby shower last weekend.....so i'll be carrying two FAB bags and two children when he comes out!!! yay~ <sigh.....>

btw, i'm NOT nesting at all~

As a mommy myself, I would go for the neverfull in this situation...yeah, its got the naked vachetta but so what?...it'll patina in no time! Also, it'll fit a lot and be more practical for your mommy tasks and hold all those things you need, IMO. I don't have one yet but I've also heard they are quite comfy on the shoulder too!:tup: