What to do

I agree with others that have said to save. As much as I love my the SLG's I've gotten in the past month, I wish I would have saved and gotten the DE Speedy B that I've been wanting. But, I wanted the MC ones I got before I couldn't get them any longer.
So if it's not something that is being discontinued, save for your bag, and get the SLG's after you've gotten it :smile:

The delightful is a bag I want, but I just got my speedy b de in January and my speedy empreinte in February and my SLG collection is lacking. I have 6 LV bags and 1 wallet. Here are some SLG's I've been lusting after:

Pochette nm
Mini pochette
Key cles
6 ring key holder
Cosmetic pouch
I am going to go against the grain here. I have the Delightfull MM and love her but I love and use my mini pochette's every single day. I have the DA and a mono mini (want the DE also). I use them in every single bag, from my DE Eva, to my Reade PM, to my Delightful. I also use them crossbody with my Eva strap. A great little bag that be used at night as a little clutch...

Am I selling you on this item???? :happydance:

I am going to go against the grain here. I have the Delightfull MM and love her but I love and use my mini pochette's every single day. I have the DA and a mono mini (want the DE also). I use them in every single bag, from my DE Eva, to my Reade PM, to my Delightful. I also use them crossbody with my Eva strap. A great little bag that be used at night as a little clutch...

Am I selling you on this item???? :happydance:

Yes you are selling me, but idk what I'd use it for.... Probably just my feminine items and as a little wallet inside my favorite mm. What do you use yours for?

Yes you are selling me, but idk what I'd use it for.... Probably just my feminine items and as a little wallet inside my favorite mm. What do you use yours for?
Most times, inside my purse, it holds my phone, badge for work and lip liner/ lip gloss. When I wear it crossbody, it holds my phone, license, CC, and garage door opener. It is a catch all so sometimes it holds my iPod...girly things...lip sticks...

HTH!

Since you feel you are lacking in SLGs, I would get a mini pochette for some organization in your bags and to use to throw your cellphone, cash/credit card/id, and lipstick into when you just need to do a quick errand. This purchase would still leave a little bit of money left for your Delightful fund.

I guess that answered my question, I was hoping some of you would enable me to build my SLG collection lol. Guess those will have to wait. Maybe I'll wait until 2015 to make a decision. Let's see if I'll last that long lol.