What to do with bags that sit in the closet?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
Some of us may have purchased bags impulsively and they end up sitting in the closet. I made a huge sacrifice by selling 2 of my lv bags to a friend since they havent seen the light of day. Its a huge load off my chest. I feel guilty spending huge amount of $$$ on stuff that I dont use at all. Does anyone feel this way?

yep...the guilt of what is sitting in dustbags in the top of my closet is starting to get to me...well, not guilt exactly, but I always am lusting after something new so I really should liquidate some of the poor souls who never get to see the light of day...

I put myself on a schedule so that way I use all my bags. Before this schedule I found myself rotating between the same few bags. Now I am trying to not repeat until I have used all 24 of my bags.

Mon & Wed - I use Gucci
Tues & Thurs - I use Coach
Fri, Sat & Sun - I use LV :yahoo:

Unless I am going somewhere special.

Today, was the first time I did not change my purse since I rushed out to take my dog to the vet this morning. Changing my purse was not a high priority so I am using the same Gucci as yesterday.

yes me so guilty...I am going to try to rotate them...I have favorites so it makes it hard...sometimes I model them in the mirror then put them in their dust cover just to get them out of the closet once in a while...no more bags for me..lol

I put myself on a schedule so that way I use all my bags. Before this schedule I found myself rotating between the same few bags. Now I am trying to not repeat until I have used all 24 of my bags.

Mon & Wed - I use Gucci

Today, was the first time I did not change my purse since I rushed out to take my dog to the vet this morning. Changing my purse was not a high priority so I am using the same Gucci as yesterday.
brillant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup::idea::tup:

Mon & Wed - I use Gucci

Now that is a great idea. I have 5 designers to rotate from.

I don't ever feel guilty. I just sell what I don't use. I've sold 30 bags in the past year on ebay so I can buy new ones. I have 15 more to sell but I'm waiting for ebay to pick up. I love selling in order to make money for new ones!

Great Idea! Purse Schedule.

Mon & Wed - I use Gucci