What to do with bags that sit in the closet?

I don't use my louis vuitton as often as i should but i could never let go of them. I don't feel bad for letting them sit in my closet b/c i know they are there for me to use one day. however i sold all my dooney & bourke & coaches on ebay b/c i didn't like them anymore. & sadly wasted all the $ on junk instead of putting it towards another purse. :sad:

Yes...I have bought many bags over the years that I have had to have and just ended up in the closet. I sold them all on ebay starting in Jan and I am trying to really think about something before I buy. I am really happy with my current collection so it must be working!

I had many LV bags but rarely used them, I only used a couple of them. When the day came where I had to cut my expenses I sold some-I do not really mind not having them anymore, just when I think of the ones I bought with my late mom. It would be nice to have my collection back but sometimes it is even reliving to have not too many bags.

Hmmmm, after reading this thread again, I am starting to give more thoughts of selling more of my bags. I have way too many LV wallets and have only been using the same one for the last 2 years.

I have some beautiful LE pieces that I never use but I know that once I sell them I will really regret it like I did with my Cerises Speedy.

Unfortunately I fell off the ban 2 weeks ago after 7 months. Is that good or bad? 7 months???

I just sold all of mine except 2 of them (and those 2 are really close to being let go of too)!!! They just don't get used that much....always worrying about 'Is it going to rain today', etc. IDK....we'll see!

BUT I can say this...it feels really really good to sell them ...get tons of money in...and then buy new ones HEEHEE

I put myself on a schedule so that way I use all my bags. Before this schedule I found myself rotating between the same few bags. Now I am trying to not repeat until I have used all 24 of my bags.

Mon & Wed - I use Gucci
Tues & Thurs - I use Coach
Fri, Sat & Sun - I use LV :yahoo:

Unless I am going somewhere special.

Today, was the first time I did not change my purse since I rushed out to take my dog to the vet this morning. Changing my purse was not a high priority so I am using the same Gucci as yesterday.

This is cute!!:nuts::nuts: