What to do? What to do?

Echoing what quite a few members have said here I would really get the colour you have been fixated about. From experience you never really forget about the original colour your heart sought after. One of my bags (which I had really wanted in a specific colour) went on sale some months after I bought it, but like Ellay said I also had used for that longer a time and besides it was a gift from my DH, no regrets/misgivings whatsoever.

i say you get it!!! first off, it's the one you really want, and if you don't you'll keep buying substitutes "on sale" that total amount would add up to this bag anyway. plus aloha rag does have better prices than dept stores and no tax or ship. can 't beat that! ALSO, that bag is totally awesome, and it's really tiring having to shop around. I know lots of pfers here LOVE the hunt, and while i admit it's fun for a little bit, i'm an instant gratifier, i just have to have then and there. and i want it brand spanking new:yes:

My PF enablers I took your advice and ordered the bag from AF. Here's the deal, those small Pocket Paddingons are impossible to find. I saw only one on sale,(Intermix's sale site) and even though it was a beautiful color, I definitely can do without it. I looked high and low in Chicago and could not find one sml Pocket Paddinton IRL? All the SA's said the same thing, they sold out a long time ago.

Now AR has a fabulous selection of these Chloe's and the creme is so good for Spring and Summer (which is fastly approaching).

Well this is my first Paddington and I'm thrilled to bits. I love boxy purses and these bags fit the bill. It feels like my chain handled Betty(small model). I absolutely adore that purse.

Thank you all for your advice and guidance.