What to do if seller is harrassing you?

Just wanted to say that here was a scam on here about a supposed student seller in Virginia who was sending out lots of fake stuff (or maybe just collecting $$ and not sending anything?) from her dorm room. They could not track her down except to a campus dorm room address; a couple of people were victimized. Can you try to go through the old threads here and see if you can find this maybe? Or does anyone remember?

Ahhh... I vaguely remember that!

Please let us know the outcome. I was hoping the person who was involved (victimized) by the Va. Tech girl from a dorm room address would post, but my swiss cheese brain cannot locate the thread..

Okay, I re-read and the last line (which I must have glazed over before) is rude, but not hostile or harassing.

However, again I would like to know how you determined the bag was fake and if the transaction was more than 90 days ago.

I agree with coachfreak ...... I'd also like to know more about the time frame/fake?

I'd also like to know how you know the purse is a fake. From what I've read you only mention the lock not working, nothing about it being a counterfeit.

The last email she sent was rude but I didn't read anything about her being harassing to you, as others pointed out you did send the emails and she responded. I think you over reacted a bit on the harassing bit of it. Why did you wait 90 days to file a charge back anyway? So much of this is confusing.

I'd also like to know how you know the purse is a fake. From what I've read you only mention the lock not working, nothing about it being a counterfeit.

The last email she sent was rude but I didn't read anything about her being harassing to you, as others pointed out you did send the emails and she responded. I think you over reacted a bit on the harassing bit of it. Why did you wait 90 days to file a charge back anyway? So much of this is confusing.

I agree with this post completely. I didn't get any thing harassing from her responses. OP seems like you're leaving key things out..