What time...

yeuxhonnetes said:
it takes me 10 minutes to drive to school, but i have to get there an hour before class just to find a parking space.

:nuts: I notice that at my school, too. Many people who come early are only there for the spot. :lol: Though, here there is enough parking, but to get to and from the other 2 lots, students have to wait like 10-20 minutes for a shuttle. :P

While I don't do it anymore, I spent most of my days growing up awake around 4:45. I had swim practice at 5:15 before school started 4 days a week. After school it was back to practice for another 3 hours. I usually didn't get home until about 7:30. So I was gone from 5 until 7:30. I honestly have NO idea how I ever did it...

Now having to be up by 8:30 kills me, but hey, it is life

my classes start at 9:05 or 9:30 depending on the day, and i always leave an hour early. it's a 10 minute drive to school (or to my campus parking spot, rather) and then i have to wait for and ride a campus bus, which take 30-35 minutes since there are so many stops. campus is a couple thousand acres, so the bus is quite important, lol.

i leave for my job 30 minutes before i have to be there. it's on the other side of town, but town ain't that big, so it usually take about 20 minutes to get there, lol.