What time...

1. I was just just wondering since most of you lovely ladies work or go to school, what time do most of you leave your home/dorm? I usually leave about 8:30, because my classes usually start at 10 and it's about an hour commute. Fridays, though, I leave at 7:30 to get there for my class at 9.

2. The brokerage I used to work for required us to be there at 5:45AM to match East Coast stock exchange time.

Thank god I am no longer working that crazy hours.. I am much more appreciative of going to work at 8:30.

3. When I go back to school in May, my class starts at 8:00 a.m. I leave my house at 7:15. It only takes 5 minutes to get to school and I like to read ahead. I don't get home until 3:30 or 4:00 pm.

4. Wow, Care, that old job was :nuts:. I would hate that.

I like to get there a little early, too, pursegalsf. Usually read up on stuff too in the extra time.

5. i leave around 7:20 to get to my base high school 5 minutes away. the bus leaves around 7:30 and i get to school at 8:00 and the actual school day starts at 8:30 and 9:00 on thursdays. i get home between 7:30 and 8:00 pm...geez it sucks

6. You're there a long time. Is it just straight school or sports or extra curricular (sp?) activities, too? :huh:

7. school ends at 3:50. then i go to the river for crew and leave there around 6:30 (for now...). when day light savings time starts i leave at like 7:30 and get home after 8.

everyday is a looooong day!

8. Yeah, the day can be too long. :sad2: I think all the hard work will show when you go to college. You'll do really well. :biggrin:

9. I leave for school at 1 pm.. all my classes are late, it's always a sleep in day !

10. I miss school days... everything is much more relaxed and organized.. work day means you never know when you'll get to go home.

11. Mon and Wed I have classes from 12:40 to 2:40. Tues and thurs I only have one class at 1:50-2:40. And fridays I have one class from 12:40 to 1:30. I detest monday and wed classes. I have to take the campus bus because my classes are far apart. Most of the time the bus is on time but on a few occasions it has been late and I was late to my class and my math professor hates it when you show up late.

12. aww, thanks that's really sweet! :shame:

i just can't wait until college. i know there will be more work but i hope i can have later classes. it's ridiculous!

they used to play around with school times when i was in elementary school. one year they had school starting at like 7:30 and high school started at like 7:00...thank god the next year they realized how flippin' early that was and changed it to 9:20!! :amuse:

13. Wow. I know of many who are in investment banking who work crazy hours. What time do you get off though when you had to begin work at 5:45a?

14. ^^^You're welcome. I tried really hard in high school and did a lot of honors and ap classes. I feel trying to do the hard stuff really makes college easier to adjust to. Wow, starting at 7. I could never do that. The earliest I could manage 8.

15. I'm hating all you guys who get to sleep late. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice