what sunglasses are these??!! HELP!!!

bree863

bree863
Nov 12, 2007
can anyone tell me what sunglasses nicole richie is wearing in these pictures i attached? she wore them on the simple life when they went to camp and more recently when she went to court (not 100% that the ones from camp are the same ones she wore to court but either way i want them!) please help! i read that theyre similar to the nour noushi crystal mystery sunglasses but when i saw a picture of the noushi ones they didnt look anything like these ones :confused1: i am dying to get these but dont know the designer or style # or anything :sad:

Attachments

• sunglasses.jpg
    sunglasses.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 85
  • sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 77
  • sun5.jpg
    sun5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
  • sun6.jpg
    sun6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 57
can anyone tell me what sunglasses nicole richie is wearing in these pictures i attached? she wore them on the simple life when they went to camp and more recently when she went to court (not 100% that the ones from camp are the same ones she wore to court but either way i want them!) please help! i read that theyre similar to the nour noushi crystal mystery sunglasses but when i saw a picture of the noushi ones they didnt look anything like these ones :confused1: i am dying to get these but dont know the designer or style # or anything :sad:

'Audrey' Oliver Goldsmith sunglasses

http://www.olivergoldsmith.com/audrey.php

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/oliver-goldsmith_1.html

nah, i havent gotten them :smile: theres so many different sunglasses i like and i can never figure out which ones i really want :P especially since its winter now i cant get myself to buy a pair since its not sunny ;) soon though, soon. ima definitely post pics if i get em :tup:

here are the pics of them on me!!! they are sold out everywhere you cant find them. when i googled them i found them on craigslist here in malibu so i met the girl today and bought them from her for a very very good price!!!!!! yayaya soooo adorable!

Attachments

• richie1.JPG
    richie1.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 48
  • oliver 1.JPG
    oliver 1.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 50
  • oliver 2.JPG
    oliver 2.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 67
  • oliver 3.JPG
    oliver 3.JPG