What summer movie are you looking forward to.

dianagrace said:
Somebody is remaking "The Omen"??? That was scary enough the first time I would be terrified to see a new version:amazed:

Edit: Forgot to ask, what's An American Haunting about??

Yes! I just found out a couple days ago, and guess what? Julia Stiles is playing the kids mom! I thought that was interesting, I havent seen her in a role like this before. I'm excited.

An American Haunting is based on true events that took place I think in the. . .late 1880's(?) in Tennessee. A girl was killed by a spirit. The movie takes it up another level and says its happening again (present day) to another girl (I guess because theyre living in the same house). So excited! I hope I'm not disappointed.

abandonedimages said:
Yes! I just found out a couple days ago, and guess what? Julia Stiles is playing the kids mom! I thought that was interesting, I havent seen her in a role like this before. I'm excited.

An American Haunting is based on true events that took place I think in the. . .late 1880's(?) in Tennessee. A girl was killed by a spirit. The movie takes it up another level and says its happening again (present day) to another girl (I guess because theyre living in the same house). So excited! I hope I'm not disappointed.

Oh, that's the one about the Bell Witch. Hmm... I may have to go see that movie. I lived in Nashville when I was a little girl and we used to hear ghost stories about the Bell Witch.

I am not sure about Julia Stiles as the mom, she doesn't look old enough:hrmm: .

xmen 3, da vinci code, superman, the omen (though im scared of scary movies), fast and furious: tokyo drift. i saw the trailer for break up today. it looks pretty funny. and i watched mi3. the actions are good! and tom cruise looked pretty good in there. lol.

Got dragged to the cinema today and saw Mission Impossible 3. I have to say I was quite impressed!! Def the best of the three - admittedly it is not a film that will change your life but it was a really enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours!!

Also saw trailers for the da vinci code (v excited) and the Omen - not sure about this one as I just can't see how they can beat the original!!

da vinci code and X-men III-the last stand.... oh yeah, MI-3 was also very nice... gosh, I was so happy that.. hmmmm (can't say coz ppl may still want to see it) but go see it, it was a good movie.