What summer movie are you looking forward to.

1. For me it’s 'The Da Vinci Code, The Devil Wears Prada, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

2. The Devil Wears Prada (loved the book), Mission Impossible (not for Tom Cruise but for the action sequences) & Pirates of the Caribbean

3. Poseidon! For the special effects and the crazy looking monster wave.
    We'll see that just before we go on a cruise:blink::biggrin::blink:

4. An American Haunting actually comes out today! I want to see that and Silent Hill (even though its been out here already), The Da Vinci Code, The Omen, See No Evil, and a lot more I cant think of right now. I'm a huge scary movie addict :shame:

5. Pirates of the caribbean & my son wants to see x-men 3

6. The Devil Wears Prada
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    MI3
    The breakup

7. For anyone whos read the book - The Da Vinci Code is rated PG-13, I'm really interested in seeing how they handle the ritual scene.

8. Th Da Vinci code, The devil wears Prada ( love the book). I also love the book from Laurent Weisberger " Everyone worth knowing". I hope they will make a movie out of it as well.

9. I think I'm just about going to watch everything that everyone has mentioned above!!! :smile:

10. Somebody is remaking "The Omen"??? That was scary enough the first time I would be terrified to see a new version:amazed:

Edit: Forgot to ask, what's An American Haunting about??

11. Can't wait for the DaVinci code. Loved the books and hopefully Ron Howard can bring it beautifully to life. I have high hopes for this one and think Tom Hanks will be great in the lead!

12. X-Men
    Superman
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    I'm sure there's more...

13. The Devil Wears Prada, Da Vinci Code, MI3, Just My Luck (yeah, I know, but I'm a sucker for movies like that :P), Over the Hedge, Pirates of the Carribean, My Super Ex-GF, Sin City 2...

I love summer movies :nuts:

14. Pirates of the Caribbean!
    The DaVinci Code
    X-3

:nuts:

15. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest for me!! Can't wait to go to the premiere and get squashed lol and of course see the stars!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice