What style should I get my amore in?

i asked her if its something like a trenio she said no..its an actually laptop bag?!? if thats true and if they did have it for a 17" laptop i would probably buy it if the price is right...i only spent $30 for a plain targus bag but it does the job!

What I meant to say earlier was that I didn't mean for anyone to think I said that Macy's was getting their amore bags in next week! I dont' want that wrath if ya'll find out its not true!!!:boxing:

stephanie_amore_print.jpg

you know looking at the picture ..who is the brown cactus girl with sandy?? it looks like a girl :confused1: ...so does that make sandy les? :lol: it probably is a guy huh? :roflmfao:

you know looking at the picture ..who is the brown cactus girl with sandy?? it looks like a girl :confused1: ...so does that make sandy les? :lol: it probably is a guy huh? :roflmfao:

Is sandy actually a boy? I felt sandy is a girl ...
and I thought sabochan was the pink cactus...i dunno whats the brown cactus name

Is sandy actually a boy? I felt sandy is a girl ...
and I thought sabochan was the pink cactus...i dunno whats the brown cactus name

maybe the amore print is also just between friends? because friends can love?? lol maybe someone should ask simone... "a lot of us have been wondering... is sandy a boy or a girl?"