What style are you getting in the new Amore print?

The only thing that concerns me is the straps on the BV. I'm assuming they are the same way on the mamma mia but I don't have one to know for sure. Jeny is right they are not very long. I wish they were longer. The bag sits right underneath my arm. Personally, I like one strap bags. I really like the campeggio better since you can wear it two ways. Plus you have the pockets on the front to put the baby's stuff in. I also like how it looks on.

Jeny are the gioco straps longer than the BV?

Jen...do you like your ciao?

Okay, Black Widow, so I'm thinking I need to preorder the campeggio & maybe the ciao or the caramello in Amore? !!! I have the ciao ciao and love it because of the one strap. But I also want something that's smaller width wize than that as an option. I saw the bv on a girl on this site and I don't know what size she is, but the straps on the bv looked longer on her than the mamma mia (which she also had a pic of it on her shoulder) so I thought it MIGHT work...

I'm not Jen but I'm a recent ciao convert :smile: It's nice for keys, phone and wallet. (I also carry a mini maglight flashlight all the time too...but I'm kind of weird :upsidedown: ) It's really not very big but I use my backpack if I need a big bag. I wouldn't put anything more than I already do in the ciao because it looks goofy and bloated it you overfill it.

I'm not Jen but I'm a recent ciao convert :smile: It's nice for keys, phone and wallet. (I also carry a mini maglight flashlight all the time too...but I'm kind of weird :upsidedown: ) It's really not very big but I use my backpack if I need a big bag. I wouldn't put anything more than I already do in the ciao because it looks goofy and bloated it you overfill it.

That helps to know! That's generally all I carry of my own stuff. Do you like it better than the bambinone? (I don't have that one either...) What I really need are one of each! Just what to get in what and how do I pay for it??? And waiting feels like forever!

Blackwidow - That is a good question...I'm not sure if the gioco straps are longer than the BV b/c I returned my BV. I don't like bags w/short straps that rub against my underarms when I'm wearing a tank top...that drives me crazy...it's too uncomfortable. I also don't like a bag that hangs right under my underarm...too difficult to put my arm down and also uncomfortable. So all the purses I have have straps that are a good length for me. I think the BV straps are longer than the gioco but the gioco doesn't "Armpit you" as I like to say! If a bag doesn't fit me right and it's jacked under my armpit I say, "This bag armpits me!" and then it's a no!! I hope this makes sense :nuts:

I too like the one strap bags, they're not as bulky as the two straps :love: That's one of the reasons why I :heart: the bella bella !! But the bella armpits me!! :wacko:

Annie - I don't have a ciao you must be thinking of Robotkitten!!

Robotkitten - I have that mini maglight in my nightstand at all times!!!! That is the best flashlight ever invented!!!!!! :love:

I get what you mean about a bag armpitting you! He! He! That was funny! :P

I took out the stuffing in my BV and put stuff in it to see how comfortable it is. It is comfortable with and without my coat on. So the strap length is alright. So hopefully I'll be alright with the gioco as well.

Just about all the Toki's I have are hard to get into when they are on my shoulder. I usually have to take it off and set in on a counter to get into it. The only exception is my campeggio. Unfortunately, I won't be using it that often.

I'm gonna have to get a bella bella at some point. It sounds like it is the perfect bag style for me since I love medium sized hobos.

I'm glad you understood what I was babbling about!

You do need to get a bella bella you will LOVE it!! You should be fine w/the gioco if the BV is good for you.

I find that the zucca is easy to get into b/c I just take one strap off and dig for what I need. I'm offically addicted to zuccas...:love:

with you guys talking about bella bellas... you're gonna tempt me to go to the waikele outlet and see if they have any left!! grrrrr...
Do it maya...you won't be sorry. Don't hesitate GO NOW!! After you have one bella bella you'll want another and then another and then another...I stopped at 4 b/c I think they only made 5 and I didn't need both olive & black cammo. :nuts: That purse is actually the easiest to get into and out of. I'll never know why they stopped making that purse, it's the most practical of all the purses in the toki line. Bella bella and bella should've been the 2 staples in the line. :upsidedown:

Do it maya...you won't be sorry. Don't hesitate GO NOW!! After you have one bella bella you'll want another and then another and then another...I stopped at 4 b/c I think they only made 5 and I didn't need both olive & black cammo. :nuts: That purse is actually the easiest to get into and out of. I'll never know why they stopped making that purse, it's the most practical of all the purses in the toki line. Bella bella and bella should've been the 2 staples in the line. :upsidedown:

they made five?? what am i missing then, because i thought the bella bella only came in the original print and the black? for me, i don't like the camo styles...

Maya, look under the thread Tokidoki Bag Archive. I think it is on the second page. Under Lambfashionista she has two threads to click on. Click on Tokidoki.itblog. It will take you to the spiaggia print and amore print.

Let me know what you think of the spiaggia print?