What started your CL craving?

I bought my first pair of Louboutins 2-3 years back, but was never really hooked until recently (I live in a cold icy climate so there are very few days a year I can wear heels outside. It just isn't very practical for me to keep getting shoes I'll never have a chance to wear) I guess the IT shoe for me would be the Gwenissimas. I didn't get them while they were available so they're still on my wishlist. :flowers:

after the good shoes experience...i was bit tired of JC so i started to look some where else....i love CL's styles...very sexy..they are quite comfy for 4" heels. but i think my next pair will be 3"....i found 4" heels are bit tiring to wear all day long esp in a non driving city.

This pic of Nicole and her Decolletes started it all for me.... I knew when I saw them, I HAD to have them ;)

410.jpg

I saw a pair of blue pumps (don't remember the name) and showed them to DH. He was all over the shoe! Totally loved it. But I was reluctant to spend so much $$ on shoes.

Then I saw the Architeks. Again, was very tempted but wanted to wait for a sale (foolish thought, I know).

Couldn't get them out of my mind. I dreamt of red soles every night.

So I showed them to DH and he was like:"They're hot! Go get them!!"

So here I am.

Am now on the quest for simple pumps in every imaginable color. :graucho:

I blame you all!! :smile:

I bought my first pair last August and now have about 10 pairs (although I've bought a lot more than that and ended up selling several pairs on eBay).

Nobody's heard of CL where I live and I kind of like it that way. I'd be kind of embarrassed for others to know that I'm wearing $500-1000 shoes.

My addiction seems to come and go a little and it's back with a vengeance in the past couple weeks!

Back in 2003/2004. Always saw Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson wearing CLs and admired them but still wasn't crazy about them. Then I saw the Brudges and I wanted a pair so badly, but I couldn't get myself to spend so much $ on a pair of shoes. After so many years of drooling I finally gave in!

I saw a pair of blue pumps (don't remember the name) and showed them to DH. He was all over the shoe! Totally loved it. But I was reluctant to spend so much $$ on shoes.

Then I saw the Architeks. Again, was very tempted but wanted to wait for a sale (foolish thought, I know).

Couldn't get them out of my mind. I dreamt of red soles every night.

So I showed them to DH and he was like:"They're hot! Go get them!!"

So here I am.

Am now on the quest for simple pumps in every imaginable color. :graucho:

Yeah, I think when I really started getting obsessed is when I saw the EB Declics, and the Anemone. That's when I got into "I must buy CL, and CL only!" mode.

Going into NM and trying one on, started the craving. I've seen pictures of celebrities with CL's and of course my fellow tpfers, and I just had to see for myself what CL's were all about. Now I'n in love!

For me, it was seeing the black patent/cork Bruges on Jessica Simpson and Nicole R. I absolutely loved them. They are still one of my favorite of the pairs I own! Then I got a pretty awesome pair after my Bruges...Python Simples! Between those two...AND FINDING THIS FORUM...that sealed the deal for me!

For me it is the kitten heels I bought from NM years ago. :love::love::love:
It is the shoes on my avatar, silver mary jane-ish kitten heels that really look like glass slippers (Cinderella shoes). Even though it was not popular and I got it on sale price, it still holds a very special place in my heart. It is MY signature Louboutin. My first love (and I am working towards happily ever after).
Then the Helmut :drool: (Kirsten Dunst and Gwyneth Paltrow made me go crazy for months), then the VP :wtf:(Nicole Richie) which I absolutely worship and could not have enough of and then joining TPF was like being married to CL (shoes). Everyday commitment and obsession!:shame: