What Should Not Be Put Into a LV bag?

I wouldn't carry a dog in my bag or garbage or anything that is dirty. I don't mean that dogs are dirty but accidents can happen. Kids' stuff and groceries are welcome any time as long as snacks and drinks are securely packed in plastic.

Reactions: DivaNC and prepster
I am loving this thread! :smile: I have a lapland for weight loss, it is great! Only trouble is sometimes food will get stuck above the band, and when that happens, "What goes down must come up." I carry poo bags with me in my bag all the time, as they do double duty. I also volunteer in dog rescue, so poo bags are essential. So, while I haven't had poo in my purse (as recommended above that we do not do), I have had double bagged vomit in mine. I don't recommend it, but sometimes we do what we must do.

fish and chips!! omg i got hungry whenever i carried my mono NF for awhile after i did that!!!
Haha! True story... out to dinner one night and the poor waitress slipped with a plate full of fish and chips falling into my Neverfull bag. I now have a perm grease stain in that bag from the fried food. The waitress was mortified and apologized profusely... but it was okay, it was an accident and we all able to laugh about it. Lesson learned, I will never leave a bag on the floor again!

Haha! True story... out to dinner one night and the poor waitress slipped with a plate full of fish and chips falling into my Neverfull bag. I now have a perm grease stain in that bag from the fried food. The waitress was mortified and apologized profusely... but it was okay, it was an accident and we all able to laugh about it. Lesson learned, I will never leave a bag on the floor again!
lmao!! so we both smell like fish and chips!! ;)

Reactions: prepster