what should i do??

If you want a lot of room go for the Speedy. And if you want something that is springlike and different from the traditional LV colors, and don't mind having minimal room.. get the Azur. If you like the classic LV colors, and don't mind the fact that a lot of people have the Mono pochette.. go for it!

Might I suggest a Damier Speedy??

Good luck with your decision!

i love the speedy 25 but i love small bags so believe it or not the pouchette would be good for me i think i would use the pouchette more than the speedy i usally dont carry alot of things and the speedy would be empty:sad: thats why i was thinking about the pouchette

Agree with most others here...save for a Speedy.
I'm just like you, I carry very little, but what about the days that you want to carry an extra MP3 player, or maybe a little snack in your purse? I'd go for the larger bag!
Usually if the bag I'm using is too large (ie, Jasmin), I just fill it up with stuff that I won't use, but may be useful :lol: ie, iPod, travel manicure kit, palm pilot, etc.

so i have decided that i am going to get the mono pouchette but would i be able to get the azur pouchette? i didnt put myself on the waiting list?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!